JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about selling my trailer but I have no idea what to ask for it. It's time to put 35s on my JK and I'm clearing out things I don't use to fund the new tires and wheels.

It's made from a CJ body and it in very good shape with exception of the tool box area where the old CJs had the toold box under the seat (lids has been cut off the tool box and there is some rust inside the box cavity). And the lugs nuts are rusty and need replaced.

Tires are Pro Comp 31/10.50-15 on Pro Comp Steelies (approximately 15 miles on the tires and wheels.

Body is solid with no body filler or rot.

Has both ball hitch and pintle lunette that are easily switched with the pull of a pin

Has registration and title

All lights work

What would be a fair selling price?

·
Registered
5,736 Posts
Fair price is about $10 I'll give ya $100 now for it since I'm such a nice guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Not bad. A little less than 3 hours away according to Google maps. That means it's actually probably only a little over 2 hours.

If I weren't 6,000 miles away, we'd talk. If you still have it in August, I'll have to see what to do about that.

Let me know when you decide on a price. :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Man, don't sell your trailer! It looks so good with your Jeep. You'll regret it if you do.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not bad. A little less than 3 hours away according to Google maps. That means it's actually probably only a little over 2 hours.

If I weren't 6,000 miles away, we'd talk. If you still have it in August, I'll have to see what to do about that.

Let me know when you decide on a price. :)
Man I work on McGuire AFB a couple times a month! Hopefully it will be gone by the time you get back but if it happens to still be here......

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man, don't sell your trailer! It looks so good with your Jeep. You'll regret it if you do.
It just sits parked in the garage and I never use it. Might as well let it go.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
Man I work on McGuire AFB a couple times a month! Hopefully it will be gone by the time you get back but if it happens to still be here......
That sounds awesome. Like I said, shoot me a PM once you decide what you're askin' for it. I've only got about $10k or so worth of other stuff floatin' around in my head that I need to buy so I'll need to figure out where this fits on the priority list and that'll be based on the price. Would be AWESOME if you could drop it off on one of your trips down that way... after August of course. :)

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
$101! :D

But seriously, I have no idea. I wish you were in NC! At the right $$$, I'd buy that trailer in a heartbeat! That's exactly what I am looking for!!!

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
$101.50 Firm

That is a nice trailer, I understand about stuff sitting around... I still think you will eventually regret it.

Good luck with the sale once you figure out what to ask.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts