JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IT'S GETTING CLOSE!!!!!

Bucs will win the south again. Gators have a very good chance at winning the SEC. If they do that - 2009 National Champs. Major hurtles are LSU and UGA.

Tenn sucks and they will fire Fulmer in the next 1-2 years. Finally.

All 3 florida teams play this year: FSU, Miami, and UF. Damn shame FSU and Miami are having a hard time beating high school teams these days. Otherwise stomping their asses again would feel a little better.

That otta get the ball rolling.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
GO J E T S, JETS JETS JETS. Brett Favre will take the Jets to the next level and they WILL win at least 4 games this year!!!!! :laughing:

·
Registered
785 Posts
He should have retired.I think the he is one of the greatest of all time,but if he gets hurts or doesnt do well this season,thats how they will remember him.
And by the way,JETS :thefinger:

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
That is what I thought at first.... However it forces you to understand the game, the role of the player and in return I have gained a much wider respect for the game. When it comes down to it however I don't care who is on my fantasy team, I always go for the steel city.....

Oh yeah and the BROWNS suck!!! :) haha

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I like it better now that Bret's a Jet

1 - 20 of 196 Posts