JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty the name of the game is to post a JK related picture with some strategic cropping/blurring and make everyone else guess what it is. Whoever guesses it right (as deemed by picture in question's poster) is next up to post the next question...keeps going eternally from there.

Don't post a custom part that isn't remotely recognizable by someone else. We are quitters!

After a few guesses you can give up some hints, related parts, warmer/colder, etc.

I'll start with a semi-easy one...

"what the hell is this?"

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Alrighty the name of the game is to post a JK related picture with some strategic cropping/blurring and make everyone else guess what it is. Whoever guesses it right (as deemed by picture in question's poster) is next up to post the next question...keeps going eternally from there.

Don't post a custom part that isn't remotely recognizable by someone else. We are quitters!

After a few guesses you can give up some hints, related parts, warmer/colder, etc.

I'll start with a semi-easy one...

"what the hell is this?"
Brake Rotor?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Or CV joint flange...

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Hard to tell from my phone, but looks like a cast iron aluminum thing you need to use a left handed, metric screwdriver to take it off.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
The top bolt of the shock!?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm, has real fine threads whatever it is. Motor mount bolt?

1 - 20 of 145 Posts