JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Offoad Hero in Canada.
I bought one in the summer of 2015 and love it.
Wanted a different look. No issues with delivery or shipping.
Instructions though are a little confusing.
I tried to attached two pics, hope it works.
IMG_2692.JPG
IMG_2693.JPG

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
The Offroad Heroes set-up looks different in the area directly behind the rear doors.

The pic that the OP posted looks like a Bestop (or whatever brand) Bikini top, Wraparound Windjammer, and Duster Cover combo.
Not my rig, but here is a pic of that set-up.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
sixty5vdub is correct, this does not appear to be an ORH top. Looks to be a Wraparound Windjammer modified to fit a 4-door. Look at the print of the door surround.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Offroad Heroes set-up looks different in the area directly behind the rear doors.

The pic that the OP posted looks like a Bestop (or whatever brand) Bikini top, Wraparound Windjammer, and Duster Cover combo.
Not my rig, but here is a pic of that set-up.
That looks awesome! Definitely am going to invest in one.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
sixty5vdub is correct, this does not appear to be an ORH top. Looks to be a Wraparound Windjammer modified to fit a 4-door. Look at the print of the door surround.
If you look closely, too, you can see the Bestop yellow tag on the Windjammer. I've considered this route several times. Just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you look closely, too, you can see the Bestop yellow tag on the Windjammer. I've considered this route several times. Just haven't pulled the trigger on it yet.
I put mine on this fall and love the change. Going bikini top + windjammer year round from now on

·
Registered
30 Posts
My wife's car was in the way, so I couldn't get a picture from further away

I didn't bring the seatbelts through because I never have anyone in the back seat, other than my daughter in her car seat. I cut holes in the windjammer and brought the straps for the bikini top though those.

Never had any leaks in the back this fall, and it makes a big difference keeping heat in.

When it gets warm enough, I'll remove it when I take my full doors off and go back to half doors

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can the seatbelts be relocated inside so you don't have to put them through the top? Would think you could mount to the rollbar and the floor.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts