JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in North East Texas and am curious of shops within about 4-7 hours drive (basically about 300 mile radius) from me that do LS swaps. I am sure there are several, but curious if anyone has had experience with any specific one. If so, what is your review of the shop and did they use their own customization or did they use components from someone like RPM Extreme, Motech, or Bruiser?

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
I would be leery of any shop that did NOT use a kit from RPM Extreme, Motech or even Bruiser. And I doubt such a shop exists. The investment in developing a truly integrated LS conversion is too high to do on a small volume.
Yep definitely dont trust a shop that doesnt use a kit.

Hit up @bluewave on here. He has a shop somewhere in Texas (dont remember exactly where) that does swaps and as mentioned contact @JohnPShoe at Overland Performance.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hands down go see John at Overland Performance. He and Motech now have some type of joint venture and he is producing a number of the swap components.

His customer service is fantastic, and while somewhat odd to say, he genuinely cares about your enjoyment of the Jeep.

All that aside, he’s a damn sharp dude who knows his stuff and will treat your rig like it were his.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hands down go see John at Overland Performance. He and Motech now have some type of joint venture and he is producing a number of the swap components.

His customer service is fantastic, and while somewhat odd to say, he genuinely cares about your enjoyment of the Jeep.

All that aside, he’s a damn sharp dude who knows his stuff and will treat your rig like it were his.
Couldn't have said it better myself , @JohnPShoe is on this site as well as Robbie @MoTech , you won't be disappointed .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts