JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Today I tried to install some OR-FAB rock sliders on my 2011 4DR JK only to find that the mounting brackets for the lower long arms of the Rock Krawler 3.5" triple threat suspension are in the way. So I have already mounted the OR-FAB side body armor and am looking to find some rock sliders that are compatible with this suspension and armor. What is everyone else running on their JKs? Any help would greatly be appreciated.

ps...so brand new, silver powdercoated rock sliders (next time I will test fit them before I send them out for paint) for sale under proper heading.

Thanks
Zeke

·
Registered
340 Posts
When I get my RK long arm lift installed I'll be going with PSC Brawler Rockers.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I have pure jeep sliders, we had to notch them alittle, not much

·
Registered
3,175 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Nah, pretty sure their just referencing the fact that I am about an hr. away down 88 from them lol....

Purely hypothetical question btw...trying to plan out my build for when the heep actually touches down in my driveway!

ohhh did some home work on the subject and appears they do work...

2nd post

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67402

If that is a confirmed LA kit all I can tell from there is that it's pro.

·
Registered
8,414 Posts
Nah, pretty sure their just referencing the fact that I am about an hr. away down 88 from them lol....

Purely hypothetical question btw...trying to plan out my build for when the heep actually touches down in my driveway!

ohhh did some home work on the subject and appears they do work...

2nd post

http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67402

If that is a confirmed LA kit all I can tell from there is that it's pro.
I went to Bing so I am pretty familiar with the area.

Also that is a long arm...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.