JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A belated Christmas gift for the folks that have been around for a while... :thefinger:
If we are missing any other original smilies, let me know and I'll go back and trade my sexy body to get them added.

You can find them in the smily menu, below, under "JK Smilies".

:thefinger:
:beer:
:confused1:
:dustin:
: flipoff : is shy - I'll check on this one
:grinpimp:
:homer:
:laughing:
:laughing2:
:nuke: pink broccoli, now with 6,000% more gamma rays
: pissed : is MIA
:shocked:
:smokin:
:stirpot:
:usa:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
A belated Christmas gift for the folks that have been around for a while... :thefinger:
If we are missing any other original smilies, let me know and I'll go back and trade my sexy body to get them added.

Merry Christmas to you too Snout

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and New Year!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

Sexy Body who will you be trading it too?

and when would you need to use the pink broccoli emoji?

·
Super Moderator
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sexy Body who will you be trading it too?

and when would you need to use the pink broccoli emoji?
The candians make me do sexy dances in exchange for smilies.
I pink broccoli accounts every single day. : )

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The candians make me do sexy dances in exchange for smilies.
I pink broccoli accounts every single day. : )
I hate to tell you this, but I think you are getting ripped off for those dances. It is typical you get dollar bills not just smilies.

I still don't get the pink broccoli. I had to look it up. I hesitated though. I once looked up that blue thing

Pink Broccoli is some sort of font. SO, why do you pink broccoli accounts? What does it mean? And why pink and not purple?

Tammy

·
Super Moderator
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SO, why do you pink broccoli accounts? What does it mean? And why pink and not purple?
It's a nuke mushroom cloud, not broccoli.
When an account gets banned it gets the pink broccoli : )
You don't want the purple broccoli :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
It's a nuke mushroom cloud, not broccoli.
When an account gets banned it gets the pink broccoli : )
You don't want the purple broccoli :thefinger:
OHHHHHH!!!!! It is hard to tell cause it is so tiny.

Yeah I don't want the pink broccoli. The purple broccoli could just mean Jeep Momma came in and blew up your post with stupid stuff. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :devilish:

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I hate to tell you this, but I think you are getting ripped off for those dances. It is typical you get dollar bills not just smilies.

I still don't get the pink broccoli. I had to look it up. I hesitated though. I once looked up that blue thing

Pink Broccoli is some sort of font. SO, why do you pink broccoli accounts? What does it mean? And why pink and not purple?

Tammy
Do another one of your stupid fucking blogs on smilies, font and why the fuck did you come back? Your therapist recommend some assertiveness posting?

·
Super Moderator
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@coilrod
This place was (is?) on life support.

In the glorydays, there were a ton of people posting, tons of threads going and there was fairly positive vendor engagement. With more traffic comes threads that not everyone is going to be a fan of, but it does mean there is participation. Check out the "new" threads over the past couple weeks and you will see there is a noticeable uptick in activity. It's not the way it used to be, but it's better than where we were 6-12mo ago.

But to directly answer your question, I reached out to Tammy and asked her to come back and post up about her adventures and experiences. I worked with the VS folks to get old smilies back, just because I thought it might make some of the forum changes less impersonal. Don't be angry with her, be angry with me. I'm just trying to get this place unclogged and flowing. I know it's not hardcore tech. I know there's some fluff, but it's a start.

I'm just trying to do what I can to keep the conversations going.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Do another one of your stupid fucking blogs on smilies, font and why the fuck did you come back? Your therapist recommend some assertiveness posting?
Great Idea! I can do a Top Ten Favorite Smilies! Thanks for the idea. I came back because I was asked see previous comment.

As for a therapist I haven't found a good one yet. I was thinking maybe of asking you, but yours doesn't seem to be working that well. :thefinger: :devilish:

Oh... Thanks for such a warm welcome.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
@coilrod
This place was (is?) on life support.

In the glorydays, there were a ton of people posting, tons of threads going and there was fairly positive vendor engagement. With more traffic comes threads that not everyone is going to be a fan of, but it does mean there is participation. Check out the "new" threads over the past couple weeks and you will see there is a noticeable uptick in activity. It's not the way it used to be, but it's better than where we were 6-12mo ago.

But to directly answer your question, I reached out to Tammy and asked her to come back and post up about her adventures and experiences. I worked with the VS folks to get old smilies back, just because I thought it might make some of the forum changes less impersonal. Don't be angry with her, be angry with me. I'm just trying to get this place unclogged and flowing. I know it's not hardcore tech. I know there's some fluff, but it's a start.

I'm just trying to do what I can to keep the conversations going.
I respect your intentions.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Great Idea! I can do a Top Ten Favorite Smilies! Thanks for the idea. I came back because I was asked see previous comment.

As for a therapist I haven't found a good one yet. I was thinking maybe of asking you, but yours doesn't seem to be working that well. :thefinger: :devilish:

Oh... Thanks for such a warm welcome.
Well then welcome back. It's a new year, maybe my resolution will be to stop being an asshole.
Probably not though. :thefinger:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts