JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not looking for anything crazy hardcore (wheeling alone and have the wife and kids with me), mostly just wanting to get some amazing views in! We have 6 days in Moab, but are hiking one and white water rafting one. So only 4 days to wheel.

Looking for everyones opinion on the "Must do" trails! I don't want to get home and find out I did some lame trail when I could of done ________!

Thanks fella's!

I have a 4 door rubi on 37's.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,253 Posts
We did hells, PSM and cliffhanger last year. Cliffhanger was my favorite. Didn't do the loop though on Psm. Doing Moab rim this year.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I would also say that Hells Revenge would be the best trail that gives the most "Moab" experience.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Impossible to answer with one.

For view is Cliffhanger

For experience is Hells Revenge

For way cool is Moab Rim

For challenge is Pritchetts

Sent off camber
^ I 100% agree with Slippery. Moab Rim is beautiful, but don't do the whole trail, get to the top and turn around and head back down for some real fun. Prichett Canyon has some legendary obstacles like Rocker Knocker, which is one of the coolest lines I've ever seen. Hell's Revenge has all the hot tubs and the escalator and hell's gate which are tricky without a good spotter. Next time I go, I'm planning on doing 2 weeks out there, so I can actually say I've seen it all.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts

You going Cameron?
Unfortunately not this year. Too many things going on in March for me. Brent will be up there for a few days though.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Impossible to answer with one.

For view is Cliffhanger

For experience is Hells Revenge

For way cool is Moab Rim

For challenge is Pritchetts

Sent off camber
I 2nd this. Guaranteed to be a great experience.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys! we are in Denver, and will be there today! Signed up for the EJS fins and things for tomorrow, then we will start checking off your list! :)

anyone know late the Spanish trail arena is open to check into tonight?

·
I Put the FU in FUN
4,253 Posts
Did Moab rim on Thursday. Probably my favourite trail there so far. However, we did area bfe yesterday and had to hurry because the buggies were going to start soon but did half of green day in reverse and half of minor threat. There are so many cool lines there that I did not get to try that I vowed to go back in place of psm loop next week.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Top of the world isn't the most difficult trail but when you get to the top the views are awesome

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Top of the world isn't the most difficult trail but when you get to the top the views are awesome

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
We did Top of the World when we are there, your right, AWESOME views! Lots of goog photo ops on the way up to of the jeep. There were a few fun spots, but mostly just bumpy as all get out. But, worth it for the view!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts