JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
not really an alcohol drinker anymore...but I do like Pina Colada's (light in the rum) yummy :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
If it's beer: Heinekin and becks are my top choices.:beer:

Hard liquor: Vodka and Rum. I also like Screwdrivers, Vodka & Cran, Rum and Coke.

Wines: Merlot's, Ports and Reds primarilly.

Dang, now I fell like having a drink.....:D

·
Registered
587 Posts
The hardest thing I can get over here is a non-alchohalic sparkling grape juice, or a near-beer. Neither are too apealing.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Carefull, I'll hold you to that. Where in CO are you? We almost moved to Springs earlier this month, but my wife wants to wait untill I get home.
i am 45 min to 1hr from the springs we are due north, let me know i am not going anywhere! bring a jeep!

·
Registered
587 Posts
i am 45 min to 1hr from the springs we are due north, let me know i am not going anywhere! bring a jeep!
Oh, don't worry. I'll be bringing a Jeep,... or two. Last July I was home for a few weeks and went out to Grand Junction to see an old friend of mine. We took our stock WK about halfway up 21 Road. We had to use the bypasses and stay on the high road the whole time, but we made it through some pretty good stuff for a stock IFS Jeep. But I should be taking possession of my JK mid February.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ever since I was diagnosed Diabetic strong coffee with a little cream and (splenda prefered) sweetner. I can drink black coffee though and love it when it is brewed on a fire in a stainless pot real man style.
I used to drink a lot of Beam, Rum and Vodka both straight and mixed. I also like (and still take a sip every now and then I am a southern gentelman) some good old white lightning aged just long enough to cool (better yet if you can give it a few weeks).

·
Registered
749 Posts
Rum/Coke, Rum/Pepsi, & just straight Rum,....18 years ago the VA "put" me on Coffee, been there ever since. Now I'm strung out on the strongest coffee known to man kind.:shaking:

·
Banned
46 Posts
Single Malt Scotch Whiskey

Caol Ila 18, Lagavulin 16, Aberlour, Macallan 18

Neat

and accompained by a Partagas Black or Padron Anniversario 1926 Maduro

1 - 20 of 47 Posts