JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Sahara
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Cimmerian here. Not new to Jeeps but new to this forum. Have an account over at Wrangler Forums and decided to check out JKO as well.

Have a 2007 2 door Sahara in Metallic green that I take out onto the mesa and desert every so often. Hope to be a long and productive member here.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
What color air vent flaps should I put on my JL?
Do they make J🐾P buttplug covers? (it’s for a JL)
What should I name my diarrhea-gold edition JLUR?

welcome to the second year of sixth grade
Answer to question 1… first what color is your Jeep? you should always pic an accessory color! However, if your Jeep is Diarrhea Gold that’s what color you should paint your air vent flaps! I did a DIY paint mod on mine if you need tips. :laughing2:

question 2. Yes they make Jeep paw print covers! (How cool are you to add those cute doggie paw prints! We should like be besties and go out for a cafe latte double shot of mocha Carmel with more latte cappuccino and super loaded with whipped cream)

However, you might want to go the crocheted look with that vintage 70’s color of your Jeep. Here are some photos to give you some ideas. Oh… and how exciting is this!!! I Like totally know you are gonna think this is so rad…check out the other crocheted accessories. Maybe we could take crochet lessons and start our own Jeep Accessory company.:laughing2::laughing2:
Tire Land vehicle Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

Watch Product Motor vehicle Automotive tire Font

question 3… Goldie would be a perfect name to match that 70’s theme. Goldie Hawn. She was a very popular actress back in the day.💜🌖🌻🌸

feel free to reach out to me privately 😘😘😘
I know these really cool vintage Jeep games from the 70’s you could play at your Jeep name reveal party! One game is Keys in the Bowl! It’s totally like so much fun! A pineapple theme would be perfect!

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
What color air vent flaps should I put on my JL?
Do they make J🐾P buttplug covers? (it’s for a JL)
Air flaps should be tangerine. Or black and a different black.
JP buttplugs fit JK AND JL post sluts, so obvi the covers will fit. Available in Eddieoh yellow, black, and black, but a different shade of black.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Air flaps should be tangerine. Or black and a different black.
JP buttplugs fit JK AND JL post sluts, so obvi the covers will fit. Available in Eddieoh yellow, black, and black, but a different shade of black.
Sometimes those flaps get a little worn. And... depending on where you take your Jeep it can get stinky because you ventured into some sketchy places like swamp mud. So, here's another solution. You can refresh those flaps with a pretty pink nice smelling flower.

Flower Car Plant Automotive design Vehicle

@Cimmerian My bad for junking up your Welcome thread but I am sure you don't mind

1 - 13 of 13 Posts