·
Registered
749 Posts
*** CHASE BANK *** :bawling:

·
Registered
54 Posts
*** CHASE BANK *** :bawling:
oh gawd...better hope they dont screw up any paperwork while you are paying....they flubbed mine AND my mothers mortgage...mine fawked my credit (young kid at the time)...mom...she got a lawyer and took 3yrs to get it fixed...(someone put a decimal point in the wrong place on ONE copy..and they changed all the rest cus "those must have been errors.."...payment went from $700 to $1500...)

·
Registered
868 Posts
I currently don't have a name for it, however the wife has a few, ususally after seeing the credit card statement, or opening the garage door and realizing she has to park outside because I took something apart....:hide:

Ron

·
Registered
81 Posts
Home
I spend more time in the Jeep than at the house.:D

·
Registered
792 Posts
I call him: Petri. Short for petri dish because of all the stuff growing inside. Don't ask.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I call mine "@!%*&#". It's a symbol, kinda like the artist formerly known as Prince symbol. It represents the many colorful words I say when busting knuckles to remove perfectly good parts and replace them with expensive aftermarket parts. Jeeps can sometimes put the F U in FUN.

·
14ers
479 Posts
TOAD

The family named it. They even ordered the plates IMZTOAD :shaking:

A

·
0 Posts
I’ve only owned mine 8 days and something like greenback is already starting stick (and it's green). Just Empty Every Pocket :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have a few names in mind but my current favorite is Onyx because it's as shiny as a jewel but solid as a rock! :jeep2: :smokin:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
Well, this thread is just going to go the wrong way... :lol:

What's this?
What?
This car. This stupid car! Where's the Cadillac?...The Caddy! Where's the Caddy?
The what?
The Cadillac we used to have. The Bluesmobile!
I traded it.
You traded the Bluesmobile for this?
No, for a microphone.
A microphone?
[pause]
Okay I can see that. What the hell is this?
This was a bargain. I picked it up at the Mount Prospect city police auction last spring. It's an old Mount Prospect police car. They were practically giving 'em away.
Well thank you, pal. The day I get outta prison, my own brother picks me up in a police car!

1 - 20 of 173 Posts