JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't make out too bad this year. I got quite a bit of trail gear to get me ready for future trips
Rugged Ridge Recovery kit
Currie Deflator
20 ton bottle jack
Mechanix gloves
1000' paracord
Kobalt Magnum grips
3.5 gallon Water Brik
Midland 75-822 CB

Now I just need a compressor and a fire extinguisher and I'm good to go. What all did you guys get?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Gold plated Ben Wa Balls, some plastic cups w/ lids and rear upper shock relocation brackets. No peanut butter or lube though. Musta been pretty bad this year I guess. Oh well, I'll try harder next year!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
275 Posts
Jeep wise I got 150$ in 4WheelParts gift cards, Survival wise I got 150$ in Cabella's gift cards.

Not sure what the 4WheelParts gift cards will go to yet, but I'm buying a bipod and ammo for my bolt action 30-06.

·
Registered
77 Posts
My Poison Spyder Brawler Lite bumper will arrive on Friday.
Idk if that really counts though…

Closest thing I got for Christmas that could be Jeep related is a hard case for my AR15s. The range I go to is down a pretty nasty dirt road so I will be putting the Jeep to use once I get some tires.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Nothing Jeep for the Jeep directly. I did get Craftsmans wrench sets for both imperial and metric sizes and a tool box to fit it all in.

Now it's time to work on the Jeep.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
A blow job at 3am, some mac & cheese, and a Red Bull... cheap bastard.

... No gear.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I must have been bad this year. Santa dropped a 100' tree across my driveway. I just drove over it in the Jeep. Still have to chainsaw it and move it so the wife can drive out.
No Jeep gear, though. Wife does not support my Jeep addiction.

·
Premium Member
939 Posts
I won the Teraflex facebook giveaway so I've got speed bumps and a big brake kit waiting at Teraflex for me when I get back to Utah.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I won the Teraflex facebook giveaway so I've got speed bumps and a big brake kit waiting at Teraflex for me when I get back to Utah.
Damn that's sick! Congratulations and Merry Christmas! :beer:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
Man... Only jeep related item was a set of kobalt self adjusting vise grips.. They are pretty sweet, but not a singe jeep item this year !

Although a few hundo in amazon gif cards that the wife said I could put towards jeep stuff

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Daystar "Hood Wranglers" replacement latches, and a new cordless impact to make modding the new Jeep a little easier. Got the wifey the stuff to relocate her license plate to the spare for her Jeep.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Nothing for the Jeep this year but I did get a 22 1/2" Weber Smoky Mountain cooker so my Weber kettle can now be used solely for grilling and not low & slow BBQ.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,099 Posts
I must have been bad this year. Santa dropped a 100' tree across my driveway. I just drove over it in the Jeep. Still have to chainsaw it and move it so the wife can drive out.
No Jeep gear, though. Wife does not support my Jeep addiction.
Thats what you get for flying through rudolph.:D

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Merry Christmas

A 2014 Rubicon 2 Door and MC 2.5" springs. The wife got Trek Armor seat covers for her 4 Door.:bounce:

·
Registered
44 Posts
37" Nitto Trail Grapplers, a Big Green Egg and BassPro gift cards for more fishing stuff.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Quadratec floor liners for the front to back of my ZJ, and a heated seat kit...waiting on that because UPS lost it...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts