JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I'm starting to collect parts for when I go from 35 inch tires to 37s or possibly larger.
So far already installed , I have 5:13 gears and a 4 inch lift with adjustable lower control arms in the front from Rusty's.
I have ordered Poly Performance ball joints,and axle sleeves with seals and gussets. I also ordered front control arm mount armor, and rear shock mounts.
I have a Tom Woods front driveshaft on order from Rusty's because i broke the boot on mine although it's still ok for now. I figure I will need the rear one in the future too, but I plan to wait a while for that. I also plan on replacing my fender flares for enough room without more lift, and cast dif covers for more strength there.

What else will I need ? Is there anything else that I have missed that is essential, so I don't end up stranded on the trail ?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah... got holes in my brain ... duh

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Sounds like you got the bases covered. The next thing might be what breaks first on ya'. If your heavy on the skinny pedal, maybe upgrade the axles shafts??

Personally, I'm a big fan of having all 8 control arms the right length for the size lift and adj track bars so, you can get the axles where they need to be. Although, technically you don't "need" them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts