JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never mind the orange Christmas tree lights the dealership gave me when they did the airbag recall (still mad about that).

I got this other red one that comes on after I drive for a bit. I thought it was brake fluid level but that looks fine, I topped up a tiny amount but didn't help. I read online it was TPMS but I don't have that in my 2007. My e-brake isn't on either. Not sure what else to look for, anyone?????

Thanks,
Sean

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
that light
Never mind the orange Christmas tree lights the dealership gave me when they did the airbag recall (still mad about that).

I got this other red one that comes on after I drive for a bit. I thought it was brake fluid level but that looks fine, I topped up a tiny amount but didn't help. I read online it was TPMS but I don't have that in my 2007. My e-brake isn't on either. Not sure what else to look for, anyone?????

Thanks,
Sean
that light indicating is the hand brake warning, I think you have to check that out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I might have to look at the connector, just need time to get at it and I was worried it could be something serious. I'll try not to drive it until it's fixed.

Thanks again,
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts