JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a better way to get all the :shitstorm: off of my heep. Dont wanna spend the money on a high dollar pressure washer. So what do you guys use to get shit off your rig? post up some pics

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
my pressure washer costs me 400.00. Plus I have a soap attachment at the end.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
I hit potholes on the way home from the trail to knock off the big stuff.

I let mother nature do the rest !

·
Registered
259 Posts
Self-service high pressure wash. For less than $10 of quarters, I can take care of even the worst of the arizona concrete (mud)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Pressure washer, got mine from Harbor Freight for $98 with a soap setup. I use a side-to-side sprinkler for underneath. A little simple green spray after the worst is off helps as well. The mud in the southeast can be tough. Our group recently rode Hawk Pride and had to go through a 38" deep sloppy mud hole. I had to get the mud out from behind the rock rings before I could drive the 3.5 hours home. Sure is nice when parks have a coin op pressure washer. I do try to avoid mud whenever possible.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Took mine to the Toyota dealership. They detailed it for only about $2000 and some change!

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts
Soap, water, and elbow grease.

In the winter, a Mexican...

·
Registered
129 Posts
Diluted simple green. Let it soak a bit and wash it off. I use it underneath and on the tires to get most of the crap off after wheeling.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Looking for a better way to get all the :shitstorm: off of my heep. Dont wanna spend the money on a high dollar pressure washer. So what do you guys use to get shit off your rig? post up some pics

:gluging:

Attachments

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
BUT....in all seriousness, If it's really muddy I go to the car wash and wash off the heavy stuff. Then I go home and wash the it with No. 7 Car Wash Concentrated Powder and finish the outside with Turtle Wax Ice spray and the inside with Ice interior spray. The exterior spray brings the black back and doesn't turn white.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts