JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm kinda on a budget, but I was looking at body armor front bumpers and skid plate. What do you guys think? I've got a lot of deer where I live and want that front full coverage.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Are you looking for recommendations?

If so, buy steel. Steel is great for four footer encounters.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
need to be more clear

I'm sorry guys, yes I want the protection, but I wanted to know what you all thought of body armor as a company and they if make a good product. They look good I think. But will they stand up and how's thier customer service. I'm getting just the front bumper.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I'm sorry guys, yes I want the protection, but I wanted to know what you all thought of body armor as a company and they if make a good product. They look good I think. But will they stand up and how's thier customer service. I'm getting just the front bumper.

Thanks

Oh....

No experience.

Ahhhh... I see it.

No experience and not a fan of the full width.

"Made in China"

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

Thanks
Body Armor. Do some research. Google forums.
I hve no exp. but have not always heard good things.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
this is the bumper in question.

looks nice and it was one of my choices when buying a bumper.
i ended up going with the rampage front bumper though, great deal at 4wheel parts.

its strong enough to take out a tree and total a crown vic at speeds less than 5 mph. with out a scratch on her. i love her!
difference in the hoops is the body armor is bolt on and the rampage is fully welded and i must say its stout and everything is welded nicely

·
Breaker of nice things
2,477 Posts
Hey guys I'm kinda on a budget, but I was looking at body armor front bumpers and skid plate. What do you guys think? I've got a lot of deer where I live and want that front full coverage.

Thanks for your help
If you're looking for a good bumper in our area, kchusky just put up his custom front bumper for sale (in your other thread). That thing is one of the most high-quality things I've seen on a Jeep.

If anything, at least take a look at it in person before you buy anything else. :beer:

·
Registered
401 Posts
That rampage bumper is cool looking.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

1 - 12 of 12 Posts