JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you pay for your new or used 2012 or 2013 JK unlimited? Is it a manual or auto? Hardtop or soft?

I'm looking to purchase an unlimited with the 3.6 motor and a manual, trying to see what is the absolute cheapest these are selling for.

Thanks a lot guys.

·
Registered
7 Posts
purchase price

dont know if this will help much bought a couple years ago, got a 2007 wrangler jk 4 door sahara 4wd hard top, auto. with 16k miles i paid just over 29,xxx with tax. hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
2014 JKUR

With a MSRP of $39,800 for my Rubi, my desired price was to be $40,000 out the door, everything that they tack on included. I went to 3 dealers before one even got remotely close. The first one was $43,000... The second one was $41,500 and I walked out on both of them. Then we found the perfect Rubi. White with black trim, auto, hard top, auto temp controlled A/C, Max Tow package with 4.10 gears, everything we were looking for. When I told them $40,000 out the door the sales mgr walked away sort of shaking his head. He came back about 15 minutes later and asked if we would take it for $40,500 out the door with everything included. Good enough with 1.99% financing, total payback is $43,800 after the entire loan is paid back. We took it.... He actually said it was less than he would have to pay for one as an employee.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I am a chrysler employee and I bought a '13 JKUR last december with similar options. Sticker was $41k, my out the door cost was $38k and change. You got a smoking deal!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, please keep the info coming. This is helpful! I'm hoping that someone out there has stolen a bare bones unlimited for around 22k, that's what I'm hoping to do. Is that a pipe dream?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks guys, please keep the info coming. This is helpful! I'm hoping that someone out there has stolen a bare bones unlimited for around 22k, that's what I'm hoping to do. Is that a pipe dream?
MSRP on a 2014 bare bones unlimited is $27k, which puts invoice right at $25k....plus taxes, etc....that's a manual with AC and soft top....

·
Registered
77 Posts
$42k out the door for the 2014 Jeep Rubi Unlimited X

·
Registered
291 Posts
I paid 39, 000 for my 2014 rubi unlimited a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
474 Posts
wow, prices really gone up over the years.
Right? . . I paid just under 24 out the door for my '09 2Dr X, Auto, power windows + extra tinted windows for the soft top.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bought my '12 Rubi Unlimited in Feb. '12. Ordered it with only Auto and 4.1 gears added. All else base. $32k using Tread Lightly discount.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I paid 33k + tax on a Freedom Edition with a sticker of 37 and change. The deal was originally for a vehicle with a sticker of 35,900, but they located and procured the one with the higher sticker without my approval and honored the price - probably only because a good friend of mine was buying one from them the same week and they didn't want to risk losing two deals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
08 4dr Sahara

Back in 08 when the economy was really bad, I got my brand new 08 Jeep Jk 4dr Sahara for $24500. This is with Auto, Hardtop, and 4x4. I didn't realize prices are really high for these vehicles.

·
Registered
88 Posts
back in 08 i got my new sahara soft top 2 door for $20000. thye hadn't sold a new vehicle in over a month.

·
Registered
39 Posts
We bought ours Labor Day. Auto, power windows and locks, 3.73s, limited slip, U Connect and Black Out package... Sticker was 35k and some change. We got it for 32.5k.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Yeah these prices are insane. $40K for a Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon! This also filters on to the pre-owned market too. A 12 or 13 unlimited sport for $22K is a pipe dream unfortunately. That is about the price of a 2009-2011 Sport Unlimited.

-Dan

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
13 JKUR, new. auto, and 4.10s, loaded with everything but hard top and leather. Out the door at 33K

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah, I know its going to be really hard to find one at the price I'm willing to pay. I'm completely open to used vehicles, but I really want the 3.6 motor. I've driven both the 3.8 and 3.6 with a 6 speed manual, both in a 2 door and 4 door. The 3.6 is hands down the motor to have. I was originally looking for a 2 door and was going to keep my ancient pickup as well. The dealers im my area (Tacoma WA) are doing much better deals on 2 doors. I saw a brand new 2013 2 door soft top 6 speed, manual doors and windows go for $17,800 at a sale two months ago at Tacoma Larson Jeep. But, my pickup recently died, so the Jeep is going to be my do it all vehicle. The 4 door is just roomier and more practical.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts