JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Damn you Ron my brother-I was just posting to see how it turned out and while doing so you posted the pic!!! Barb is on a plane right now to you locale for some of that food- she has an Eagles Jersey on though- is that ok?? LOL I've never done a dry rub on a steak before but that might change!! Oh, and your buddy is gonna owe you somehow- Barb saw the Habinera salt and we'll be ordering from him tonite or tomorrow!!!:beer: Oh and the potato looks damn good too- can you ship them? LOL We just ate and already we're hungry again!!
Eagles jerseys won't get her any fan votes around here.... but we are not as bad as California baseball fans :laughing:

The Habanero salt isn't on the website yet so you might have to email him. He is on a vacation with the family this week so if he doesn't reply right away don't give up on him.

I have never used a rub on a steak before either, usually just some salt and pepper or a little Tex-Joy but wanted to see what it tasted like on some meat. Will try it on some ribs (which it was made for) later this week.

And - seriously - if she needs anything while she is down here you call me and I will make it happen.

:beer:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Tri tip, garlic/rosemary cauliflower and grilled mushrooms. Cant seem to upload pics right now.....

·
Coonasian
1,835 Posts
Salt and pepper filet mignon and portabella mushroom caps. FTW This is a very tasty thread! :D

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
Sirloin with a dab of dale's seasoning on it, then sprinlkle some lowry's and montreal steak seasonings on it. Yum Add some black pepper if you wish,won't hurt it.

OR... worchestershire sauce and everglades with some pepper on it

Wanna ruin a steak real fast?, put garlic on it :thefinger:

Take a kingfish steak, pack the shit outa it with cayenne pepper, smoke it and damn what a taste... :beer:

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Grilled up some shrimps tonight...

...along with some sausage (for the kids so the MrsRG and I can have more scrimps! :D)

And working on the better part of a 12 pack of shiner.... will be visiting the Drunken thread later because I am tired of using backspace.

And I saw something today that I can't stop thinking about..... kinda like Stub and his Walgreen's visits. Except this one will come home with me for the right price :grinpimp:

From the brochure:
"The rotisserie is an octagon shape that helps disperse the heat evenly. All of the heat enters the rotisserie from the rear. A high torque, low speed motor turns the rotisserie at about 2.5 rpm's. The shaft is secured by high temperature bearings that keep it running smoothly and quietly."

Rotisserie

Fire box

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just some hot dogs.

I am doing up some kebabs tomorrow. Pork, Chicken, Beef, Shrimp with veggies. Started charcoal grilling this year. Every since I discovered those charcoal chimneys, it's been far more enjoyable.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,951 Posts
Bacon wrapped filet medallions, garlic ******* mash, corn on the cob, and some beer.

Special thanks to every member of every branch of Service who has sacrificed on every level so I could enjoy a meal like this with my family... Especially the latest losses.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
rise.... RISE!!!!! oh dead thread.... rise :koolaid2:

we got

Corn on the cob
asparagus
peppercorn bacon, wraped asparagus

and...cheese cubes.. wraped in chiken.. wraped in peppercorn bacon..Oh my dear lord best dinner I have cooked yet....

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Late dinner

Last night, corn on the cob and pork chops marinated in teriyaki with a little Sriracha sauce mixed in. :beer:

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Not today but it was good

Bacon wraped cheddar stuffed jalapenos

Italian dressing marinated asparagus coverd in parmasan

chicken with chipotle raspberry bbq sauce

Attachments

Reactions: ALASHA

·
Registered
2016 Jeep Wrangler
3 Posts
I often grill pork ribs and vegetables. Vegetables are especially appreciated for their original taste. Cooking is generally my hobby, so I know some tricks that contribute to the originality of the taste of grilled dishes - it depends on which vegetables you use. I only use vegetables that I pick from my garden and store them in accordance with the requirements of How Long Do Tomatoes Last?✅Fresh Detailed Tips - Beezzly thanks to which I can cook these vegetables even in winter.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts