JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 5:30 on a Saturday afternoon. I'm drunk and lying on my couch posting on the internet from my phone about to fall asleep. I caught two fish and a sunburn today. Between the powetbait and the trout gravy, my hands smell like I've been fingerbanging a tuna fish. What did you do with your Saturday? Choose your words wisely my friends.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
- Got up early (for a Saturday) to get my son to his football game at 8:30.
- Made myself a nice breakfast when we got home.
- Wandered around a local car show/swap meet most of the afternoon
- Cut the grass
- Drank beer and barbequed some chicken for dinner

·
Registered
691 Posts
put some used 35's on MT and a Trek top on my wife's Rubi

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
I finally sold one of my horses but cannot spend any of the money on the Jeep. Have to save it for property.

Here is hubby on him.

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
I had our interior washed out when a freak pouring rain storm came thru while we were out topless and doorless!!! We were laughing our ass off and others were too! It was quite comical!:laughing:

·
4,005 Posts
Arrived in Vegas at about 1 am. Drank until 8:30 am. Took a quick nap. Sat and drank by the pool. UFC 130. Rough day :D

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Spent the morning finding the stuff on my car that need to be replaced.
Dropped off a gift at a friend's grad party
Drove 1/2 hour to another grad party, chatted with my GF for 5 minutes
Had to get back in a hurry to go sandbag somewhere, topped out at 110 MPH
Went and sandbagged and moved furniture for people I don't know, while the relatives did basically nothing
Worked my ass off some more, loaded a long bed Cummins with a car trailer 3 times in ~45 min
Crammed 7 people in a crew cab Silverado and headed home
Complained about how all the kids from a far away town worked their asses off while others stood around
And then it was now, which was typing all of this...

Learned 3 important lessons today: My dad's Grand Prix GT is pretty quick, It is apparently hard to say "thank you" when a dozen teenagers give up all their plans to try to save your house, and my GF is alright with my inability to not help people

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Helped my Dad shop for and buy a 2011 Ram Big Horn Edition truck.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Golfed @ 10
Beers all day
Nap @ 4
Welcome home party for some Florida peeps on their way to Maine
Bed by 1AM

Today will be a BBQ @ my place for my peeps with Latina wives. We have Colombia, Paraguay, Chile, Bolivia, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico & Costa Rica represented. Gonna be a lot of eatin, drinkin and dancin. I see mojitos and margaritas in my future.

Today's trivia:
Both of the two landlocked countries in South America will have peeps at our party. Without Google, any one know which ones they are?
Paraguay & Boliva

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Got up at 4:30am. Went fishing. Caught a 38 lb. dolphin, a few smaller ones, and a black fin tuna.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I finally sold one of my horses but cannot spend any of the money on the Jeep. Have to save it for property.

Here is hubby on him.

Real nice looking horse! I'd love to have a horse, but it's not in the budget.

What I did with my Saturday? Got up, took dog for a run, went to work, came home, had beer. Not too bad of a day.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Today's trivia:
Both of the two landlocked countries in South America will have peeps at our party. Without Google, any one know which ones they are?
Paraguay and Bolivia...didn't even see that you ninja texted it at the bottom until I quoted it

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Got up at 7 ran the dogs
changed a wheel bearing on the rear axle (it decided to explode)
ran some errands till 6
took the ole lady to dinner got her half tanked
then took ole lady to strip club to make fun of girls with daddy issues
came home had e few drinks into sunday morning

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I take primitive skills/wild food foraging and cooking classes on Saturday mornings then usually go out to lunch with the teacher and friends afterward.

Come home, fap, nap, then watch the idiots on the pbb argue with each other.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts