JKOwners Forum banner

4161 - 4180 of 4189 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Took off the winter tires and put on a set of BFG 35x12.5 KM2'S. Got rid of the Detroit Locker I put in last fall swapping it for another ARB Air locker and changed both driveshafts. Put a pair of Kicker speakers in the sound bar but they didn't help much. Still buzzed so looks like it's a new headunit next week. Bought a full length bimini top for when I pull the top off next week.

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
Dealer wanted $318 to fix the leaking tranny cooler lines, how about no...got some clamps and gates radiator hose and viola.

Still dealing with dash lights, which I think are a rear wheel speed sensor, but also got a code P3460, which I cannot find anywhere for this vehicle. Anybody have a clue on that one?

Attachments

·
Registered
663 Posts
shitloads of work this week on the Jeep:

-Chopped front frame crash bar
-Relocated vacuum pump
-rotated electric sway bar
-PSC and tapped stock pump swapped in
-cleaned and painted all of the frame
-PSC Brawler rocker guards installed
-front BFH bumper install
-winch install

Attachments

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
shitloads of work this week on the Jeep:

-Chopped front frame crash bar
-Relocated vacuum pump
-rotated electric sway bar
-PSC and tapped stock pump swapped in
-cleaned and painted all of the frame
-PSC Brawler rocker guards installed
-front BFH bumper install
-winch install
I need to chop that bar and clean/paint my frame too. You made that look good, what kind of paint did you use? I keep staring at mine and wondering how i’m gonna NOT get shit everywhere lol.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,173

·
Super Moderator
6,194 Posts
Dealer wanted $318 to fix the leaking tranny cooler lines, how about no...got some clamps and gates radiator hose and viola.

Still dealing with dash lights, which I think are a rear wheel speed sensor, but also got a code P3460, which I cannot find anywhere for this vehicle. Anybody have a clue on that one?
ok. This is almost 1/2 a year after the post but I notice no body else commented on it so I will ; isn’t your ATF+4 transmission fluid very , very burnt colored? Sadly, I know that sh*t intimately ( & have probably consumed small amounts involuntarily:nono: ) so I know it’s red,wine color when untainted. I just see what was in your catch pan when you were replacing those horrible designed weephole crimps & wonder if you changed fluid since then or if your 42RLE is still runnin brown tranny juice?

:jeep2:

·
V8 dreams
3,569 Posts
ok. This is almost 1/2 a year after the post but I notice no body else commented on it so I will ; isn’t your ATF+4 transmission fluid very , very burnt colored? Sadly, I know that sh*t intimately ( & have probably consumed small amounts involuntarily:nono: ) so I know it’s red,wine color when untainted. I just see what was in your catch pan when you were replacing those horrible designed weephole crimps & wonder if you changed fluid since then or if your 42RLE is still runnin brown tranny juice?

:jeep2:
Lol yes i need to do that...i will not admit i secretly want the drivetrain to go boom so i can get a V8 though...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just installed my Currie Rock Jock 44 with 4.56 gears, ARB Locker, Ten Factory Chromoly Shafts and Synergy ball joints.

Also a new Adams 1310 Solid front driveshaft, a Fox Performance steering stabilizer, and some new rear sway bar links. It's been a good week lol!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Oh I forgot, a new set of Synergy MFG control arms as well! Excited to see how the new DDB performs.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Haha yeah but it was definitely worth it! Now I'm just waiting to get it back out to the trails:grin2:

4161 - 4180 of 4189 Posts