JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4189 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post up any new Mod's you've done to the JK!! (WITH PICS IF YOU'VE GOT THEM!!):smokin: :grinpimp:

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Waiting for the hostility toward this thread!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I think the last time there was one, some fussed about Jk-f gayness somehow.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the last time there was one, some fussed about Jk-f gayness somehow.
Ok, that's what I thought you meant!! But "We Posted it" The User's.....NOT THE LOSER'S!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I actually like the concept because , since we l alhang out together or will in Nor Cal. We go through periods of time when we lose connection with people we have wheeled with and the progress of their Jeeps. I think your right when its on the whole board and people are posting up things that most of the forum can't relate to.

So heck yeah , Nor Cal what have you done beacause I still haven't cleaned my Jeep since the Con trip all the way. Maybe after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I did the "annoying seatbelt flap cause the doors are off" mod ;) and I also started in on sanding and priming the fender wells for my psc front and rear fenders :) they shipped out today woot woot.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did the "annoying seatbelt flap cause the doors are off" mod ;) and I also started in on sanding and priming the fender wells for my psc front and rear fenders :) they shipped out today woot woot.
Sounds good!! I did the flap mod a while ago, and wish I could do PSC Fenders!! Got to fix the rear tub damage first!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
I'm doing from lower control arms at Jmac's shop tomorrow if he is there but he doesn't know it yet because he doesn't answer his phone.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Goin' to smaller tires, ay? :grinpimp:

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Sounds good!! I did the flap mod a while ago, and wish I could do PSC Fenders!! Got to fix the rear tub damage first!!

What is the flap mod??? I am in the dark about this modification! Someone share this, NOW (please)!!!

RC

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What is the flap mod??? I am in the dark about this modification! Someone share this, NOW (please)!!!

RC
Doors off seatbelt flapping!! Put the vertical part into the plastic trim.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Doors off seatbelt flapping!! Put the vertical part into the plastic trim.
Yes, I understand the problem.

What do you mean vertical part into the trim? I've put my "vertical part" into "trim" before, and it was pleasant, but it didn't help my seatbelt flapping! :laughing2:

Pics of the mod, please!

RC

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Hey Larry..... you don't happen to have a set of KM2 37's for sale, do you? ;)
Ha! Got 6 of them. 37's. 2 are brand new and the other 4 are 80%. Todd at Jeep Speed called me at home to buy them. He has 1st dibs. If he fails they are for sale. I was all for MTR's till I saw yours in the Rubicon. Also, Mel at Offroad Evolution said they lost 4 of them on the JK Experience so I went a different route. IROK radials. E rated. We shall see. :beer:

Have a Great Thankgiving Mike!

1 - 20 of 4189 Posts