JKOwners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 99 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Finally

Installed AEV 3.5 lift and 35X12.50/17 MT/R Kevlars. Put over 50K on original BFGs with no problems. Here are before and after pics.

2008 Rubicon 2 door

· Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Fog Lamp

I replaced a fog lamp that got broken the other day. I'm not sure where or when t got broken, just noticed it when getting in the jeep to go to work on Thursday morning. :( Now it's fixed :)

· Registered
2,056 Posts
Returned the superchips to stock So i can go in and get my recall done as well as my cracked exhaust manifold only 13k miles. WTF. Stared at my crusher corners in the garage and realized it is way to muggy outside to even attempt it.

· Premium Member
15,301 Posts
Got my Poly Performance front LCA skids and washers welded in. And filled my PP stabilizer with nitrogen after replacing the valve assembly.

Attachments

· Registered
328 Posts
Well.......

Worked on my girls Jeep, she's got a 2010 Sahara Unlimited and as of now, put a 2 1/2" lift, 35" Nitto terra grapplers on 18" Procomps, added a Safari top, put on a third brake light in the spare tire lug holes, grab handles, a few custom decals and I'm sure I am forgetting a few things. Now granted this was over a couple of weeks and took a little time, but I will say the fringe benefits have been worth it:D....Anyway here's a few pics of what we done to hers.............

JJ

Will be working on mine this weekend:beer:.......

· Registered
1,008 Posts
Got my Superchips Flashpaq in today!!!!

· Registered
419 Posts
I've had my Jeep for almost 2yrs. When I got it, I removed the silver wrangler and x decals on the sides and added white teracon and JKOwners decals to the side of the hood and just in front of the doors. Also added the chrome door handle overlays (I know, I know).

So that's how it has stayed until a few days ago when I pulled the white decals and blingage off and slapped on some black JKOwners decals.

· Registered
442 Posts
aside from driving around with the dog, I did nothing with my Jeep. Oh, except to hand the keys over to my wife because she wanted to take "the Jeep without doors" to a track meet. Then I took the doors off her Jeep, threw the dog in back and drove it to soccer.

· Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I've had a productive day. I removed the "Wrangler", "Unlimited", and "Jeep" decals. Once I took off the Jeep emblem it was basically asking for a spray on bed liner...done. Also, got my Daystar upper dash panel installed...decided the surface was too smooth, removed it, and rubberized the trays. Now it is actually functional for a GPS unit so it doesn't slide around.

21 - 40 of 99 Posts