JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since the lift, tires, bumpers and skids I've been looking for smaller less time consuming projects to keep me busy on the JK. Here's the work for today:

Wet Okole Seat Covers with their version of woodland camo to match my natural green JK:

And I finally got around to installing some grab handles so my wife can pull her pregnant butt up in to the Jeep! :laughing:

What did you accomplish on your Jeep today?

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
zjr is gonna hate this post, but I just yanked my Superwinch and replaced it with the Smittybilt I won. Also have the grill currently drying from being bed lined. Tomorrow I'm going to go pick up the tranny intercooler and install it as well as work on hard lining the winch controls as well as the controls for the future rear winch (using the Superwinch).

·
Registered
169 Posts
Took it for a drive with my dog:D

Reactions: RJMurcek

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Installed KC's and Grill Insert

This is what I did today. Installed my KC's and a Grill insert that I painted Black, because it was chrome. Forgot to mission, relocated air sensor to allow installation of Grill insert....... Oh yeah Top down. Doors next when I get my mirrors.

. Auto part Engine Vehicle Automotive engine part Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Bumper Car Headlamp

Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Vehicle Tire

Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Grille

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
PLEASE DON'T START A GAY ASS THREAD LIKE THIS HERE. GO DOWN THE STREET. :beer:

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Ordered my new set of Wet Okole's seat covers. Got 2 years out of the last set but they were getting a little ragged.

·
Registered
5,304 Posts
Ever since the lift, tires, bumpers and skids I've been looking for smaller less time consuming projects to keep me busy on the JK. Here's the work for today:

Wet Okole Seat Covers with their version of woodland camo to match my natural green JK:

And I finally got around to installing some grab handles so my wife can pull her pregnant butt up in to the Jeep! :laughing:

What did you accomplish on your Jeep today?
Can you post some pictures of your seat covers?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts