JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of threads asking which color to get. I thought it would be fun to post up what colors the Wrangler doesn't come in, but you think it should.

I would love to see a dark gray color, I think it would look great on a Jeep. Something like the Night Armor color on Xterras:

·
Registered
546 Posts
They used to offer a dark grey called Steel Blue on the JK.

They need to bring back a dark blue like the previous Deep Water Blue.

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
i think steel blue is more blue than grey... and personally i never liked it.

as far as grey, they had the Dark Charcoal color in 2010.

Dark Charcoal

I think they need to bring out the Dark Khaki they had on the Grand Cherokee and Liberty. It's a great color that looks different in different light..

here's a couple shots my wife's old Liberty in Dark Khaki.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They must not have sold many of those Dark Charcoal Wranglers. I've never seen one or even knew they existed! I do like the color of your Liberty as well. Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
That khaki does look good.
They must not have sold many of those Dark Charcoal Wranglers. I've never seen one or even knew they existed! I do like the color of your Liberty as well. Thanks for posting the pics!
That one in the for sale section, I think it's the first one I've seen.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'd like to see OD Green, i know there was a gloss version of this a while back but it's wasn't offered in 2011 or I would have had it.
I would also like to see the dark blue from the earlier model years I think 2010.
Finally I'd add a charcoal grey like on the Ram trucks.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
I'd like to see OD Green, i know there was a gloss version of this a while back but it's wasn't offered in 2011 or I would have had it.
Funny I was thinking OD Green too.

We have the Jeep Green Metallic and the Sahara Tan turned out to be a great color. OD would hint at the Jeep legacy as well.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
that dark khaki would look awesome. and i would love to see them bring back the charcoal. when my paint eventually looks like complete shit im gonna paint it either satin black, charcoal or bedline it tan.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
that dark khaki would look awesome. and i would love to see them bring back the charcoal. when my paint eventually looks like complete shit im gonna paint it either satin black, charcoal or bedline it tan.
saw a guy at our pineland cleanup last year that linexed his whole jk tan...said he took every part off and sprayed it individually...it turned out really really nice but said it took way long

1 - 20 of 32 Posts