JKOwners Forum banner
101 - 120 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
It's only an RMR milled slide with front serrations. Nothing fancy like some of the other Glock slides out there. Everything else I provided myself. I ordered it such a long time ago I forget. Let me dig up price and link and I'll post it up.

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
S&W 40 shield, Want a 45 shield too but not many out yet

kel tec p3at for wifey

on a whim a diamondback db9.... tiny thing but not real reliable, needs to go back to the mothership

older H&R 25 revolver

Dan Wesson 357 with 8.5" barrel. The one where you can change barrels.... From 2 to 15 inch, Side note, Read the manual on the changeable barrels and check the cylinder to barrel clearance before firing. Never seen 15 foot of flame out each side of a gun before. .006 clearance not .060

Edit: Also have some sort of .32 break open pistol, Not safe at all, If you were 12" from me and I aimed at your head it would miss by roughly 3 feet left.... No shit there, You can see where the bullet hits the side of barrel entrance and bounces along

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Sig p226 9mm Ruger GP100 .357

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Springfield 9mm subcompact
Springfield 45

Would love an AR...

·
Registered
333 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,086 Posts
Whatever! I just shoot the damn things. As long as the bullet is big enough to stop the person coming toward me in one shot, I'm all set.
I was just kidding, I knew what you meant.

I have one ruger super Blackhawk 44 mag that I got a good deal on.

Mostly springfield armory since we get a great deal on them through work.

2 XD subcompacts in 9mm
1 XD 2.0 in 9mm
1 XDM in 45 acp
1 1911 range officer (smoothest gun I have ever fired)

101 - 120 of 148 Posts