JKOwners Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
I would understand 14" studed silicone dicks, but why the fuck are toy ducks even a thing?
An American Jeep Girl (not me) got her feelings hurt by some Canadian's back when the "pandemic" started. They told her to go back to her country when she was up in Canada. So her friend, in attempts to cheer her up, left a "cheer her up note" attached to a duck and left it on her Jeep. It all of a sudden went viral.

So yeah! I think maybe Canadian's need to be a little gentler with the American Jeep Girls. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Registered
An American Jeep Girl (not me) got her feelings hurt by some Canadian's back when the "pandemic" started. They told her to go back to her country when she was up in Canada. So her friend, in attempts to cheer her up, left a "cheer her up note" attached to a duck and left it on her Jeep. It all of a sudden went viral.

So yeah! I think maybe Canadian's need to be a little gentler with the American Jeep Girls. 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ
Regardless of what the anti-vax morons might believe, it was a pandemic. There were very strict rules over where you could travel for fun, and how many people you could directly interact with.
She's lucky her jeep didn't catch fire.
There were quite a few incidents between interprovincial travelers, and people who lived in the states while working in Canada.
It was a strange time for sure. So easy to see how Germany got lead into facism.
Following rules that make sense is easy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Regardless of what the anti-vax morons might believe, it was a pandemic. There were very strict rules over where you could travel for fun, and how many people you could directly interact with.
She's lucky her jeep didn't catch fire.
There were quite a few incidents between interprovincial travelers, and people who lived in the states while working in Canada.
It was a strange time for sure. So easy to see how Germany got lead into facism.
Following rules that make sense is easy.
I don't want to start a debate about the "pandemic" as we all have differing views on the topic as we all have different experiences. BUT.... as the ducking goes... I was mistaken. It was more than hurtful words.

She was originally from Canada, living in Alabama. She went home to be with her family. I found this story. I hadn't realized she was physically assaulted.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
@coilrod Basically "Ducking" is a random act of kindness. When I got my first one it made me smile. Smiles can be contagious! I bet if @snout found a duck on his Jeep he would smile and it would warm up that heart then maybe he would unban you from the hot tub. ;)

Super Moderator
@coilrod Basically "Ducking" is a random act of kindness. When I got my first one it made me smile. Smiles can be contagious! I bet if @snout found a duck on his Jeep he would smile and it would warm up that heart then maybe he would unban you from the hot tub. ;)
Only if he promises to wear a swim diaper this time. I don't want a repeat of the Pancake Day "incident".

Registered
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I went to Fun Days in my town. There was a little fair. I always loved the pick a duck game since I was a little girl. I remember winning a beautiful ceramic horse. Today I saw the carnival game and wanted to play. The wild unicorn "ducks" were not a prize. So I offered to buy one.

Do you think it's okay to duck your own Jeep?

Do you think it's okay for it to be a wild unicorn 馃 instead of a duck?

All you Negative Nellie's don't bother answering. :thefinger:

I wild unicorned my Jeep and it made me laugh.

rubber ducky Vertebrate Bird Yellow Plant

Toy Ear Mammal Horse Vehicle door
Glasses Skin Lip Chin Hand

61 - 80 of 90 Posts