NO PEAKING........

The 4th!

My inlaws are having a huge party, then 2 full days on the river
here fishy fishy
Happy 4th! :D:beer::D:beer:

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
We have six RV spots on the lake and three boats. All adults. Should be a brain killer of a weekend.

Happy 4th of July everybody. :beer:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Sons house, with Granddaughter, Steak, Shrimp, Scallops, Baked Potato, Corn on the Cob, Swim..should be a good day.....but Saturday will be a better day, me & my Son is going to the Range to shoot two Glocks( G19 / G26)9mm's (400 Rounds). :D:D:D

·
Registered
913 Posts
Packing up the house and getting ready for a raging part-tay... One last good hoorah before we move.... BBQ, Keg and 180 degree view of the ocean and fireworks... all invited!! :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
cook out with the family

Just found out my oldest niece (15) is bringing her first real boyfriend... now to go sharpen the knifes and polish the revolver....

·
Registered
229 Posts
Leading a trail ride to Flagpole Knob in GWNF to watch fireworks from above, then night wheeling back down the mountain.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
The socal'rs are going to do a run up to the top of Gold mtn, BBQ, watch the fireworks shot from Big Bear Lake. Nite ride back down, or possibly camp the nite.:beer:

·
Registered
184 Posts
hangin at home with the family. The four year old is really excited to see the fireworks this year from our driveway. It will be way past her bed time so I hope I can keep her awake! 24 hours and counting :D

We might make a run up to Crystal City to see how much snow is still there. I would love to run Lead King, but I think that is a little optimistic!

peter

·
Registered
397 Posts
Just found out my oldest niece (15) is bringing her first real boyfriend... now to go sharpen the knifes and polish the revolver....
You should save those activities for when the young man is there to watch!

I will be working on the 4th from 1400-2200. I will be working on the 5th from 0600 to 2200. None of it is overtime.

Enjoy your time off with your families and have one for me!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Everyone have a safe, happy, and delicious 4th of July...keep an eye out on the kiddies...no hand held fireworks...for the teens in your family, keep that stun gun handy for hormonally challenged male teen friends who just may show up..."salute to all":usa::beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts