JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Reading what over medicated, under medicated, under employed, anti-social misfit soldiers are posting....:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Taking a break from work to see what's up. Unmedicated and thinking about changing that with a little caffeine and chocolate.

I don't recall those items being allowed in the tool shed????:thefinger:

·
Openly Hostile
6,939 Posts
So far today I have... Got up at 0445 to feed my son, rotated my turkey in the brine bag, got to work at 0630. Right now I am checking up the latest MLB rumors and setting up the holiday greeting on our phone systems. Oh, and hanging out on here with you fine people. :beer:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Well they say its better to smell like whiskey because you will have an excuse for doing styupid stuff at work. If you drink vodka, people won't know your drunk and just think you are stupid :thefinger:

sittin here at work as stated and pretending to work, hoping to get off around noon so I can drive all the way back into town to get my daughters luggage from the airport that didn't make it when she flew in last night.....

·
Premium Member
15,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.