JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy that came with me to the Beach Parade just got pulled out of a big mud hole in his brand new 10th ann. edition Rubicon. I'll post picture when I get them, if I get them. He and another inexperienced guy went out after work today. Last time they did this I had to pull them out the next day...
Hope he didn't damage anything on that sweet looking jeep! And I have no idea who pulled them out yet...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wharton can bite hard if you don't respect it. I hope everyone and everything is OK.

Guide your friends to the forums here for more info on the area, and the emergency contact list.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well still not sure what area they were in, but a TJ on 33's made it though a large puddle. The Rubi took a different line and got into ruts & lost traction . The TJ was able to winch him out without issue or any real damage. The only casualty was to the TJ's tail pipe hanger... That I will most likely be rewelding tomorrow. Thanks for all of the concern & I will be pointing those guys to this forum. & the recovery thread. Thanks again!

·
Registered
35 Posts
I winched out a 2010 red rubicon satday night jun/8/2013 about 930pm on mind spung road . Stuck for 4 hours. They where very happy to see me on the trail. PS smart car rules!
What a nightmare....4 hours stuck. They must have busted a nut when you came through.
BTW, Smart Car looking better and better for the daily commute.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts