JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
No. Just. No. Not just no, but FUCK no. No fucking way. Nu-uh, ain't gonna do it. Fuck a load of that. Hellfuckingno. Not a chance in hell that's gonna happen. Fuuuuuuuuck that.

~SoCo

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
The worst part is the episode had already filmed, which means that at least 1 person did it. I wonder who that lucky lady was.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Are you serious?? 50k to drink jizz and piss?? Fuck that.

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
That's not fear it's just plain disgusting.

I watched that show a few times way back in the beginning. There was one where they had to climb out of a car and get the key out of the trunk while suspended over a cliff.

The last time I watched they were eating boiled testicles. At that point I said they should change the name to gross-out factor. However long ago that was I've never watched since.
Are you serious?? 50k to drink jizz and piss?? Fuck that.
hahahaha x2

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Haha id so do it..
pay off the jeep, and a down payment on a home? Sign me up.
Even if you won, you would be forever know as the guy that drank donkey jizz and piss. Thats a title you dont wanna have lol.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
The worst part is the episode had already filmed, which means that at least 1 person did it. I wonder who that lucky lady was.
It was two sisters. One had a Pisswasser the other had herself a warm, spunky Samen Ale. If I had done it, I would rather it never aired. Won't be long before it shows up somewhere on the internet, though.

~SoCo

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.