JKOwners Forum banner
12701 - 12720 of 12733 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ho god, its funny to see how many people have been banned from WOL xD

This guy and his sheep followers aka copy of his own jeep crew members are stuck up. If you get off the beaten path (in term of fab and everything else) or if you ever copy a product of their beloved supporter you get kicked out.

Some of you probably heard about my story. A couple years ago, back when I had my 2dr jk, me and a friend fabbed 2 pairs of rock sliders based on the look of the evo's sliders because we couldn't afford the real set, and I made the mistake to post this on WAL, duh! what a dumb idea.. In fact maybe it was for the sake of god the best move I made because it showed me the real nature of these coughcough guys, to be polite.

After that they really thought I was going to produce them for sale, that it was a shame, that they will never hold up and if they fail I will claim they were Evo's shit. There have been tons of pages of flammings after I've been banned, its ridiculous. This guy lost all credibility to me after that.

since this time I literaly lost all interrest for forums lol. wonder why.

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
WHAT?!!! No one has been banned since June 2017?

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Reactions: coilrod

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I've been banned from JK-Forums, absolutely no idea why honestly because I never posted anything inflammatory though I understand the owner is supposed to be a huge prick. I have two suspensions on Wrangler Forums though I did earn those because I have a potty mouth.
Fucking A Brother.
I have a potty mouth and a shitty attitude. And most of the posts on GayofLife and WF are ghey and supported by the gheyest mods/admin on the planet. 100% Grindr rejects.
So there.

·
Registered
2007 Sahara
34 Posts
Fucking A Brother.
I have a potty mouth and a shitty attitude. And most of the posts on GayofLife and WF are ghey and supported by the gheyest mods/admin on the planet. 100% Grindr rejects.
So there.
Yea, but people know you so you can get away with it. WF has a lot of stupid posts and repetitive questions but I can say at least most people there aren't dicks. Never been on WaL but the reputation precedes it.

·
Administrator
1,154 Posts
Fucking A Brother.
So there.
Ahem, I'm an admin there too. You calling me ghey?

12701 - 12720 of 12733 Posts