5,706 Posts
Reactions: jkwebbie

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts
I used to not understand the dislike for WAL, but I was blind. I can see now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit you win the longest e-battle with Eddie-O award.
Quite sad the sheep dont see the hypocrisy that goes on there.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Holy shit you win the longest e-battle with Eddie-O award.
Quite sad the sheep dont see the hypocrisy that goes on there.

Haha

In hindsight I'm glad I stuck it in his ribs and wiggled it around a little on my way out. I tried to be civil, but my insolence was something that could not be forgiven I guess

The only reason it lasted that long, is because he KNEW I was right...and was calling him on his BS. If I had been way off, it wouldn't have struck a nerve like it did. All he did, by engaging that long, is tell me I was right.

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts

·
Registered
3,781 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
So I am brand new, first post here. Have yet to upload my intro yet but I will and it will be roughly the same as other forums I have joined since my wife and I getting our new Jeeps in the last couple of months.

Just wanted to chime in on how funny it was to find these threads. As new Jeeper I of course found WOL and made an account, then started reading. Oh my gosh I thought it was just me. hat crowd over there is so mean, spiteful, and condescending I was afraid to post.

I am a local Salt Lake guy and of course TF is a home town team along with the guys up north at R-SE. I had a buncha of questions and never did ask because I knew they would make fun of me and insult anything made by TF as being useless garbage.

I stumbled on Greg's RME site and then that let me here. Greg really encouraged me with what I plan to build with his great writeups and reviews are so helpful here. Over on WF Pressurized and KJeeper (here two) have been a wealth of information and knowledge, not to mention friendly and welcoming.

So I don't want to sound to dorky but as a newbie I was sure glad to find that things are not all like they were over there. There is most certainly a space for a community like that and I am sure some folks enjoy the cliquey "mean girls" culture, but my wife and I did not get our Jeeps to spend our with people are going to denegrate other for the brand of lift they put on their Jeep. We spend a lot of time in Moab already with other Jeep folks and though I know that kind of crowd exists we have yet to experience it. Everyone has always been super cool and down to earth.

Along with RME and WF I look forward to talking with all of you in the days to come.

Thanks.

-WP

·
Premium Member
5,706 Posts
So I am brand new, first post here. Have yet to upload my intro yet but I will and it will be roughly the same as other forums I have joined since my wife and I getting our new Jeeps in the last couple of months.

Just wanted to chime in on how funny it was to find these threads. As new Jeeper I of course found WOL and made an account, then started reading. Oh my gosh I thought it was just me. hat crowd over there is so mean, spiteful, and condescending I was afraid to post.

I am a local Salt Lake guy and of course TF is a home town team along with the guys up north at R-SE. I had a buncha of questions and never did ask because I knew they would make fun of me and insult anything made by TF as being useless garbage.

I stumbled on Greg's RME site and then that let me here. Greg really encouraged me with what I plan to build with his great writeups and reviews are so helpful here. Over on WF Pressurized and KJeeper (here two) have been a wealth of information and knowledge, not to mention friendly and welcoming.

So I don't want to sound to dorky but as a newbie I was sure glad to find that things are not all like they were over there. There is most certainly a space for a community like that and I am sure some folks enjoy the cliquey "mean girls" culture, but my wife and I did not get our Jeeps to spend our with people are going to denegrate other for the brand of lift they put on their Jeep. We spend a lot of time in Moab already with other Jeep folks and though I know that kind of crowd exists we have yet to experience it. Everyone has always been super cool and down to earth.

Along with RME and WF I look forward to talking with all of you in the days to come.

Thanks.

-WP

Thanks brother and welcome !!

·
Registered
4,193 Posts

Thanks.

-WP
In a rare, serious vein, this is the biggest issue with Way-A-Dork and his butt-buddies (most of whom I have a feeling are just Eddie using different screen names). Scorching a newb with honest questions & concerns is a bad reflection on the entire JK community. WP, being a SLC resident is like many of us here on the Western Slope of CO, wanting to support the home teams like Teraflex, RSE, Nemesis, etc. Doing so shouldn't be cause for a trash fest from Eddie and his California elites. A few honest answers to honest questions never hurt any Forum, but looking for that over on Way-A-Clique is hopeless. WP needs to understand that Eddie and his followers are a tiny fraction of the JK community. At the recent Easter Jeep Safari it was exceedingly rare to find anyone brave enough to sport the Way-A-Loser banners. And, I'm pretty sure the bounty on his ponytail is still open, so if he came to Moab he sure didn't show his face at the Arena or over at Grandpa's Garage. Safe to ignore.

12681 - 12700 of 12733 Posts