JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trip: Rubicon/Wentworth Springs Trail Head Saturday, December 17th.

Rally Location(s): (Option 1) Fresh Pond Trading Post 7720 Highway 50, Pollock Pines, CA. (Option 2) Craig's Lodge on Ice House Road.

Time: Fresh Pond Meeting place around 9ish. Craigs Lodge around 10:30 or 11ish.

Note: Our original plans for a simple snowed in Wentworth run between Georgetown and Uncle Toms has changed obviously due to no snow. We have switch gears. We will no longer be meeting in Georgetown and doing any paved snow run. We will be entering the Rubicon via the Wentworth Tail Head. We will get as far as we can and return to Craig's Lodge by dark. For those not staying overnight at Craig's you can easily exit via Ice House Road to HWY 50.

New Rally Locations: If you have never been to Craig's Lodge on Ice House Road then we shall meet at around 9ish at the Fresh Pond Trading Post 7720 Highway 50, Pollock Pines, CA (530) 644-7663. You can google map this location. From there we will meet at Craig's around 10:30am to 11am. Please post if you are either bailing on the trip, meeting at Fresh Pond or just meeting at Craig's so I can update the first page to keep peeps from waiting on others.

CB CHANNEL 13

Those Attending:
Family-JK (Jim)
CruzCode and Rubirobv (RC and Rob)
AvnxsScout (Ray)
Sludge Puppy (James)
J. Mattos (James)
DiscoBayJoe
RRauzer (Mark)
Hoggstatus (Jeff)
J. Mac (Jason)
JeepingGreen
Nootherride
CJCraig7
xbs
Alex00 and Friend
Astar
Fnord5 and Friend
Mud Finder
Gene13
09Rubicon

Those Not Attending:
:thefinger:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
We should caravan that morning to the hotel for those of us that live near by each other ;)

As of right now, I have no CB. I am hoping that will be fixed this Friday. If you lazy punks would get your Ham license that would not be an issue ;P

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
FYI, its about 2:40 from Oakland, and about 2:15 from Manteca area for those wondering how far it is :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Ok. Actually, lets have breakfast at the Purple Place :thefinger:
Oh thats fucked up! My kid is done with Football every Saturday and I might have a few weeks before LaCrosse starts.......:thefinger:

Jeep is on my lift in the shop. And I still need to finish the pig! I will call ******* and see if he will go with me!

I miss Kevin! He always wanted to go! Hey Kevin, :beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Larry come on out, if you need a navigator, let me know. The wife will go with ya, just note that her sense of direction is well..... non existent :)

1 - 20 of 597 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.