JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saltine, Buillet and I went to Uwharrie with a few others to get my new jeep dirty as well to test some up coming products! Did all the trials other than Daniels, curious to see its about. Anyway here are some pictures

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Saw you at the Outpost Saturday am. Sorry I didn't get over to say hello. Love the color! Looked great.

We did Daniel. Had 3 folks with me that had not been up it before. Lots of screaming and yelling from the backseat. I was cracking up.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Looks fun. I'm hoping to make another trip out this fall.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Anyone heading up there this Saturday, 11/26?

Me and a couple of guys camped out there 2 weekends ago and did a quick run up Daniel and over to the rock garden on Rocky Mount.

I'll be in Charlotte for Thanksgiving and was thinking about running back over there Saturday morning for another run across (at least) those two trails.

:beer:

T

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
It's a great place to get your sea legs and learn the capabilities of your JK. Unfortunately closed till spring.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hit me up next time you go. I am in sc and am always willing to come out and play :smokin: .. Been looking for some guys to hit Uwharrie with
pm your info and I'll give you a buzz when we go out next!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Went out there today, they kept it open this weekend it closes tomorrow. First time there did everything except Daniel, well we did go thru the back way up and chickened out at the top to down the hard part.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Cool trip but for anybody heading that way, daniel is not that bad. I highly suggest hitting it. The only time it gets really hard is in the rain. If you are even mildly modded you should have no problem when it is dry.

·
Registered
193 Posts
ran daniel in a stock 08 rubi. Its not that bad
I don't know what mean by not that bad I did it on a stock 07 JKU ribi and I dragged the pan the whole way down that last big drop. I guess in a 2door it should be much easier. But it was the best trail of the weekend.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.