JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got over to J_-F____ to say my goodbyes!

It's listed uder three sub forums, title: PISS on JK-F----!

AK:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Heh, heh, heh........

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Finally got over to J_-F____ to say my goodbyes!

It's listed uder three sub forums, title: PISS on JK-F----!

AK:thefinger:
Clackey checked out some posts to find that all threads started by me are now gone.

:thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Ive only been on this site for a month and the daily post count and membership has grown SIGNIFICANTLY in that time. Good to see.

Anyone wanna throw in on a nice floral arrangement to send Eddie thanking him for all the new members? Maybe something w/ a nice rainbow flag?
I'll chip in...I'll chip in with some buffalo chips if you catch my drift. Also we need to make sure certain moderators a gift too!:grinpimp:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Clackey checked out some posts to find that all threads started by me are now gone.

I wasn't able to delete my threads. Perhaps I had already been restricted because of the infraction. I could still edit them though, so I just changed them to 10 dots. I had too many posts to do it across the board, so I did it on selected ones. The nice thing about editing is that it's probably permanent. Your deletions might be soft deletes that they could bring back.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
I wasn't able to delete my threads. Perhaps I had already been restricted because of the infraction. I could still edit them though, so I just changed them to 10 dots. I had too many posts to do it across the board, so I did it on selected ones. The nice thing about editing is that it's probably permanent. Your deletions might be soft deletes that they could bring back.
Don't forget about the project jk gallery... if you have pics in there you can delete them and you might be able to still upload a few.:smokin:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts

LOL! My nephew logged in this morning and found his account "pseudo-banned" and my DBA (at work) logged in to find his account with the same status. Neither did anything; in fact my nephew posted maybe 3 times in the last year...

So, to Edward's minions: WTF? Guilty by association?

And all of my threads and pix are gone. I got an email from Cindy telling me that my pictures were deleted because they violated the "tread lightly" policy... the ONLY picture left was of me, a year ago, with my driver side front tire up on the popular poser picture rock on Cleghorn (same one that Edward has a shot of himself AND Toad doing). :thefinger:

Oh well. Good riddance.

It does warm my heart that Edward and his minions have to waste time tracking down all of these bad, bad people upsetting the harmony...

Oh and Mongoose ---- :thefinger: FAWK YOU. :grinpimp: (WOW! Five of Edward's minions are logged on right now... hmmmm... a little paranoid of the Island of Misfit Toys are we?)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
We're finally catching on to who MONGOOSE is.....

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Hey, I'm not a misfit toy!
I'm a PARASITE!
WasteOfLife told me so!
In a public post no less :thefinger:

And hey AK, nice one! :beer:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
All parasites are welcome here....trannys like WOL are NOT....and that includes the rest of his wedges, trolls, lurkers, agents provacateurs, etc..........

Beware of the Only

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'm still a Member there for NOW.I will shortly post a PM I received from WOL regarding my sticking up for a fellow member that ROBAR laid Into.:pissed:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Tease. :grinpimp:
Patience my son,don't feel like getting banned yet. I guess if I continue posting on this Forum I soon will :smokin:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Patience my son,don't feel like getting banned yet. I guess if I continue posting on this Forum I soon will :smokin:
You'll get your account throttled if you're lucky like I was.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I'm still a Member there for NOW.I will shortly post a PM I received from WOL regarding my sticking up for a fellow member that ROBAR laid Into.:pissed:
I got the same sh*t from that douche for doing the same thing. Haven't done much over there since. I don't even know if I give enough of a sh*t to go back over there and get myself banned.

btw....who/what is this mongoose?

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
careful man... i'm sure they are on the look out for you. Any moment you will get the "banned for trolling" mark next to your name

1 - 20 of 62 Posts