JKOwners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Thanks guys. She's a damn solid person and at least in my eyes, she's one incredibly beautiful woman. I would always rather post pics of her than me haha. I dunno... I'm good TO her and seemingly good FOR her, so that's a fairly sweet buncha' bananas that she's pickin' right from the get go! Anyway... I'll share a fairly gay and sugary moment that I created for her this weekend...

I knew that she'd want to pick up some shells on the beach while we were there. So before the wedding I decided to buy some sort of glass container that she could eventually utilize to contain the aquatic waste. It needed to be pretty of course, and big enough to accommodate most seashells that we might find... Something romantic-looking would really seal the deal! I eventually found at a lobby associated with all sorts of hobbies, a heart-shaped glass bottle with a good sized opening like my ass has... so it seemed really quite appropriate! Bought it, wrapped it up, and hid it from her until after the trip.

Fast forward to the beach and accumulating shells.. and she asks me why I'm randomly scooping up beach-sand in an empty Gatorade bottle. I tell her that I like my martini's dry. And at this point I have to mention that I often enjoy interjecting a little MORE confusion into situations than what's probably necessary but don't lie... y'all do too. Anyway... that was that and we ended the day with 20 oz of sand and a good deal of small [mostly broken] shells and associated sea-crap as our bounty. On the way home she says that it would be neat to have something to put the shells in and I say "cool". For what it's worth to this riveting story... I think that she's kinda forgotten about the sand-filled plastic bottle in the trunk by now, which is right where I'd like her mind to be for this potentially monumental event. Also please understand that there has so far been some degree of sarcasm sprinkled throughout this tale. Figure that might be worth noting for anyone that has not yet read any of my ramblings.

After we were back home and things had settled down, she decided to take a look at her new-found treasures and clean 'em up ( which for some reason was also when I felt the need to share with her that seashells were once an intricate part of living creatures that are now dead). Anyhow... This was obviously the perfect time to give her the container. Damn!.. It was a solid home-run for sure. By the time that I reminded her of the debris-laden bottle of sand in in the car, she seemed like she might be tearing up! Success! We spent the rest of the evening filling up the cute lil' vessel ( actually medium-sized vessel from my experience with common North American jar sizes) and I gotta say that it's pretty neat. Now she's got a truly kick-ass medium-sized memento to commemorate this weekend and since it's not store bought, it's extra legit!

But I gotta say.. She treasures that little fuckin' thing and I like that. I like that I could do something so essentially effortless, that brings her so much heart-felt joy. Five years into this relationship and it's still so easy to do things like this because she's so deserving. She's shown me such genuine love, appreciation, respect, and desire, that it makes doing things like this seem second nature. Never thought I'd be married to someone who would constantly remind me of what an awesome thing 'enthusiasm' and 'happiness' are and I think that;s the coolest part of this story by far.

So shit... I better have a pic of this damn love-jar, huh? No biggie obviously but sometimes, as they say... It's the little things that sincerely matter.

Thanks for reading guys and to commemorate this whole chapter...

·
Random Dude
3,041 Posts
Very cool!

Meaningful and mutually appreciated - may it be an eternal representation of y'all's relationship :beer:

. . . :idea: --> also, it's a good thing you didn't go to the beach in New Jersey

- a bottle full of hypodermic needles and used condoms doesn't sound nearly as charming :laughing:​

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Lol... Thanks, Ex. We actually had no choice but to go to the west end of the island in search of clean beaches. The east end is littered with so much trash from the dirty pigs that infect that place every warm weekend... You know... 34 family members, at least three in wheelchairs, all of 'em dumping bottles, fast-food containers, derelict grills and coolers, various broken beach toys, and fishing tackle. That shit just blankets the beach by the time they all head back to their mainland casa's Sunday night. But yea... At least we didn't tread upon any gently used rubbers or hypo-sticks down there.

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
”’gently’ used rubbers” ?!?

as opposed to the melted, ripped , shredded , partially-chewed, painfully used type?

:dustin:

(you went there, bud)

:jeep2:

·
Premium Member
4,927 Posts
Hey we got rid of NY medical waste years ago. Now we just deal with the Staten Island crowd that leaves regular trash behind.
Very cool!

Meaningful and mutually appreciated - may it be an eternal representation of y'all's relationship

. . . :idea: --> also, it's a good thing you didn't go to the beach in New Jersey

- a bottle full of hypodermic needles and used condoms doesn't sound nearly as charming :laughing:​
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Damn Stub.... you're making me all gushy mushy... I think, yea I really think.....would you Marry me Too??

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Let's start with a few play-dates and go from there. Not saying that it's out of the question but you better bring your A-game if you plan to pinch-hit for our team! Snuggler's and deep-throater's preferred!

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hey Jeffery... Not all rubbers wind up battered and shredded! If you remember, the ones that I was selling were only a pin-prick away from a planned-parenthood advert! As my swim-coach used to always tell me... sometimes the prettiest prophylactics hold the darkest secrets.

And what the hell?? Now I'm craving deep-fried cheddar-cheese flavored condoms for lunch! You guys ain't right!

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
Hey Jeffery... Not all rubbers wind up battered and shredded! If you remember, the ones that I was selling were only a pin-prick away from a planned-parenthood advert! As my swim-coach used to always tell me... sometimes the prettiest prophylactics hold the darkest secrets.

And what the hell?? Now I'm craving deep-fried cheddar-cheese flavored condoms for lunch! You guys ain't right!
as long as it be wrapped, cheese-N-crave away, man! :wink_animate:

:jeep2:

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
ao that was a touchy feely post about the glass heart and all but I gotta ask...............why does your ass have a large opening? :surprise:

beautiful pics BTW
I guess you have never read the home depot shitter post.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Laugh my fucking ass off... You... you guyz!!

·
Premium Member
1,149 Posts
Well, now that it's official, congratulations again! Wishing you guys all the best, and all the strength to get through the not-so-best.

Good story and pics. Nothing wrong with getting a little soft and mushy. Happens to the best guys eventually.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Thank you, Tony!

I never could've imagined everything going so flawlessly this past week... from the preparations, to the wedding, to the honeymoon... all went so smoothly and thankfully my nerves really never got the best of me. My wife's best friend came down from Indiana and it was great to see how much that meant to her. She and her husband were also BEYOND impressed with me which certainly felt good since I had never met them before. Anyway... What a crazy week this has been lol!

Okay... Another cool thing...

We had never discussed prior to the wedding, which vehicle we were going to take. Keep in mind that here's my finely manicured and detailed fiancee standing there all sophisticated in her elegant dress... hair and make-up done to perfection, and I ask her "What vehicle do you wanna take?" Without hesitation she says "The Jeep, of course!" She could've picked the 4Runner or the Corolla but nope... Off we went in the top-less & door-less JK! She did have to quickly re-do her hair after we arrived but I guess that she wouldn't have wanted it any other way lol.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thank you, Tony!

I never could've imagined everything going so flawlessly this past week... from the preparations, to the wedding, to the honeymoon... all went so smoothly and thankfully my nerves really never got the best of me. My wife's best friend came down from Indiana and it was great to see how much that meant to her. She and her husband were also BEYOND impressed with me which certainly felt good since I had never met them before. Anyway... What a crazy week this has been lol!

Okay... Another cool thing...

We had never discussed prior to the wedding, which vehicle we were going to take. Keep in mind that here's my finely manicured and detailed fiancee standing there all sophisticated in her elegant dress... hair and make-up done to perfection, and I ask her "What vehicle do you wanna take?" Without hesitation she says "The Jeep, of course!" She could've picked the 4Runner or the Corolla but nope... Off we went in the top-less & door-less JK! She did have to quickly re-do her hair after we arrived but I guess that she wouldn't have wanted it any other way lol.

awesome.

I used to think the best wedding procession I had ever seen was a line of white Harleys and yes the bride had her full dress on while on the back.
I have to admit a topless/doorless Jeep with a bride and groom in it would be freaking awesome as well.

Sounds like you definitely got a keeper.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks, man. A keeper for sure. A lot of people wonder why I took this long but marriage is a seriously big deal to me and I wanted to allow her plenty of time to change her mind. Waiting five years was never what she wanted but she stuck it out and continually proved her commitment to the relationship. In her mind, this was long overdue.

Btw I'm glad that we dressed somewhat casual for this thing. Not sure that we really could've realistically taken a half-naked Jeep had we decided to dress any more formal.

41 - 60 of 113 Posts