JKOwners Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Your buddies confusion may come from this- Some vehicle suspension parts absolutely should NOT be welded to. For instance, the twin I beam suspension in my F250 has "do not weld or cut" cast right there on it. Frames on the other hand, are great to weld to.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Safe From Welding

You need a good torch set with gauges, hose, and tanks. Many an arc welder costs less money to get started. A pair of goggles is sufficient and less costly than the nice self-darkening hoods needed for welding. Jk welding welders must abide by strict safety protocols and be able to produce quality work in a variety …

·
Registered
11 Posts
Welding

If you want any kind of services then you must visit at jkwelding. They providing fabrication and installation of structural steel and miscellaneous metals. One of my friend is also having services from then

·
Registered
5 Posts
Of course, it is possible. Don`t wait for someone to do it. Try to do it all by yourself. Every frame can be welded. You can do it with a really cheap welder like these ones The Best Welders for Beginners in 2020 (Review & Buying guide). You don`t need a really expensive welder for this. You can make a really decent weld with a cheap welder. If you don`t have experience with welding then you should consider buying a cheap welder, these welders are really good for beginners. It won`t take a lot of time to learn. Also, what do you have to do? How bad is your frame damaged? Be caesious, if you make a bad weld, the frame will be compromised and this is a really bad thing to happen.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts