JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a mobile welder or a place that wont kill me on shop prices on welding,,,, I know that I have a great friend that will help me, but I feel bad asking him to take a good part of a Saturday or weekend helping out with my trailer...

I gotta cut off a couple brackets and weld on the new ones for the trailer that i'm building

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does anyone know a mobile welder or a place that wont kill me on shop prices on welding,,,, I know that I have a great friend that will help me, but I feel bad asking him to take a good part of a Saturday or weekend helping out with my trailer...

I gotta cut off a couple brackets and weld on the new ones for the trailer that i'm building
I can probably put you in touch with my friend who has a Yj and is doing fab work. He is a great welder with good stuff. He doesnt have a website or anything but builds a lot of stuff for Tacoma and other Jeep guys. He is WAY on the north side of Tucson, let me know if your interested.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

You can also get in touch with me. I have a pretty reasonable rate for either a half or full day of my time on a weekend. I do a pretty good job too. I'm located central, Swan/Speedway.

Murray

·
Registered
357 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts