JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, it's time for me to finally put my steps on when I get home on leave (they're add-on steps for the stock rockrails that need to be welded). I was going to take it to a shop but remembered that some of you guys weld and thought I'd see if anyone was up for helping me out. PM me if you're interested and we can work something out! :beer::)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Alright, it's time for me to finally put my steps on when I get home on leave (they're add-on steps for the stock rockrails that need to be welded). I was going to take it to a shop but remembered that some of you guys weld and thought I'd see if anyone was up for helping me out. PM me if you're interested and we can work something out! :beer::)
You'ld have to come to PA for my help. ;)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You'ld have to come to PA for my help. ;)
I'll be there within the week! AND you're only about 40 miles from where I live! :grinpimp:

KJV welds and he is portable he did some work at one of the install partys pm him
I'll have to get with him and see what he says... Thanks! :beer::smokin:

·
Registered
157 Posts
this may be a silly question, but are there any temp steps you can bolt to the sliders (admittedly i haven't done any searches on this topic)? something firmly attached but yet could be removed in a couple minutes when you get ready to hit the trails?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that I'm aware of but I haven't really looked into steps/side protection since I bought mine... uh... um... forever ago. So maybe something new has come out?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts