15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted 'Welcome' previously, but did not have pic of JK.:shaking:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're actually a set of 03 TJ (Sahara?) front flare extensions...those useless plastic pieces that run along the sides above the rockers. Orig a tanish color, I painted black. Also used pair of (AutoZone) side mkr lights...gutted & drilled-out to accept the JK turn signal bulbs. The (18) holes that were visible along the body panels were filled w/ plastic headliner "clips" & attached w/ custom rubber grommets behind/ inside the fender wells. The 3.8 stays cooler now, although she can throw some wicked rooster tails on wet pavement/ mud. BTW...better gas mileage now (HWY only) due to improved aerodynamics.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Is this like a day jaw boo thing heah?:gluging:
i was told that my message was too short and to lengthen it by 3 characters.:gluging:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome to JKO, the Jeep looks great!

Stick around, lots of things to learn on here.
Hey... Thanks for all the warm and moist hospitality! I feel like I might be able to fit in here, although I have been banned by most other Jeep forums for expressing my thumbs-up/ thumbs-down opinions. Please don't harass me or I will be forced to boycott your vendors and put you all on ignore.

Welcome to JKO newb. Don't post shit in the wrong areas.
I'm still learning, but I will try to do good. I only have 1/6th to 1/8th competence so please bear with me.

Is this like a day jaw boo thing heah?:gluging:
i was told that my message was too short and to lengthen it by 3 characters.:gluging:
I don't understand your jive lingo, buddy. You seem like some kind of nut! Something tells me that you spend a LOT of time in the tech sections of this forum.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Oh hai, welcome to this here Jeep forum that I often frequent because I enjoy the people. Hope you stick around!

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,039 Posts
Hey... Thanks for all the warm and moist hospitality! I feel like I might be able to fit in here.. althou I have been banned by most other Jeep forums for expressing my thumbs-up/ thumbs-down/ thumb-up-my-ass opinions. Please don't harass me or I will be forced to boycott your vendors and put you all on ignore.

I'm still learning, but I will try to do good... thou I only have 1/6th of 1/8th competance so please bare with me.
FIFY, noob :nono: :D

EDIT: Where are my manners? WELCOME TO JKO! We hope you find this place to not be dark and foreboding.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,289 Posts
Welcome podnuh. Good to have ya round these parts. Enjoy yourself heah but watch out for some of the mods..... there's some of them that are assholes heah.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Freakin newby's bumping old threads .. Jessssus
That Cavallini seems like a big trouble maker. I'll have to watch out for THAT guy.

Necro-Welcome!
I just love the smell of reverse-decomposition.

EDIT: Where are my manners? WELCOME TO JKO! We hope you find this place to not be dark and foreboding.
I have a Papa Smurf fleshlight to keep me safe!

Sure got a lot of posts for such a new guy. Can a mod check this out?
I wanted to surpass some guy named Dustoff... or was it Dan? I can't remember.

Welcome podnuh. Good to have ya round these parts. Enjoy yourself heah but watch out for some of the mods..... there's some of them that are assholes heah.
I heard that they can be kinda horrible at times... censoring, banning, and just plain harassing members... especially some chick named Marcy.

Oh hai, welcome to this here Jeep forum that I often frequent because I enjoy the people. Hope you stick around!
Oh... HEYA BIG COOKIE!

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to JKO from Vegas

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
LOL, well I'm goanna play the stupid card and say welcome to JKO:gluging:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts