JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, All Wednesday trail riders. November's trail ride will be in the Ocala National Forest. We will be meeting at 9:00 AM at the Kangaroo gas station which is situated at the intersection of SR 19 and CR 42, Altoona, FL. We will be having a picnic lunch. Bob and Martha will be bring their grill and table. Let me know if you are planning to attend, so I can coordinate what folks should bring. You can email [email protected]!

·
Registered
327 Posts
i'd like to go - too early for me to say for sure though.

is there a specific destination for the trip?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'd like to go - too early for me to say for sure though.

is there a specific destination for the trip?
The meet-up location is in the first post.
As far as where in the forest? who knows... just point the Jeep in a direction and go!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
cough:puke:
i feel a sick day coming on:smokin:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Yep, I'm in as well. Do you guys suggest full doors, soft doors or no doors. Just curious. I have had my doors off for a couple of months now.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Yep, I'm in as well. Do you guys suggest full doors, soft doors or no doors. Just curious. I have had my doors off for a couple of months now.
if the weather is looking decent around then (which i hope it will be) i think i'll go without doors/top :D

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
not much in the way of deep water there but some of the trails are tight;)

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
i think TOJC likes channel 12

·
Registered
221 Posts
I installed it, lost my meter during the move so have no idea if it works. I guess i will take my chances. Anybody know the address of that gas station so I can GPS it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts