JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Unofficial trail ride for TOJC is Wednesday feb 9th
all are welcome Hell you don't even have to have a Jeep but I won't pull you out
Well maybe for cash we grill hamburgers and hot-dogs for lunch and have a good time. No TOJC rules are in effect (you can drink Beer) come on out have a good time

Yes, Boys and Girls, Out next Wednesday trail is scheduled for February 9. We will be meeting at the Citgo gas station in Holopaw at the junction of US 441 and US 193.Please arrive before 9 AM. We will have a brief drivers' meeting and then set of for the 11,000 acres of Suburban Estates.

Our Wednesday noon cook-outs are a lot of fun. Let me know you are coming so we have enough food. Thanks

Lifted Locked Armored on 37's
I live I ride I go over SHIT
TOJC wont let me say that:thefinger:
Geezer's Tank:beer::beer::beer:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
-cough- new year, new sick days to burn:D always a muddy wet blast out there. we will be hitting the shooting range too. couple of pointers:
1, 192 and 441 in holopaw NOT Kissimmee
2, if you have an open breather ( CIA or whatever you call them) put your stock box back on for the ride. just ask Mathew and Rob:thefinger:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well shit i am old

·
Registered
327 Posts
well shit i am old
can you say fossil?

say, i was wondering if you think my jeep would make it out there. i'm interested in going, i've never been - but i my jeep only has 33' tires, 2.5 lift and i don't have a snorkel or anything. i think the place you're going is really wet right? do you think i can make it?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You won't have any problems we don;t do a lot of mud on teh wednesday rides just fun stuff and a cookout maby some shooting and riding....

Lifted Locked Armored om 37's
I Live I ride I go Over Shit
Geezer's Tank
Reminder you will get old to !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
can you say fossil?

say, i was wondering if you think my jeep would make it out there. i'm interested in going, I've never been - but i my jeep only has 33' tires, 2.5 lift and i don't have a snorkel or anything. i think the place you're going is really wet right? do you think i can make it?
i have seen plenty of stock jeeps do fine out there. there are bypasses around deep water.:beer:

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
see y'all up there by nine.:beer:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts