JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two Jeep JKU's with two different Fast back Hardtops, both leaking where the removable sunroof sections are that connect to the main hardtop itself. They are both JKU's, one with the WildBoar Fast back Hard top, and the other a DV8 Ranger Fast back Hard top. The seals that are on the Jeeps themselves are good, but the removable panels that come off of the hardtops need a new seal/weather stripping. What/Where is the best weather stripping to fix these issues? I've tried to get a hold of DV8 with no avail. (Left a voicemail, with no answer.) Will try WildBoar and DV8 again tomorrow. Hoping there is some universal cut to fit stuff with quality adhesive that'll hold up to constant removing of the "Freedom panels".

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have two Jeep JKU's with two different Fast back Hardtops, both leaking where the removable sunroof sections are that connect to the main hardtop itself. They are both JKU's, one with the WildBoar Fast back Hard top, and the other a DV8 Ranger Fast back Hard top. The seals that are on the Jeeps themselves are good, but the removable panels that come off of the hardtops need a new seal/weather stripping. What/Where is the best weather stripping to fix these issues? I've tried to get a hold of DV8 with no avail. (Left a voicemail, with no answer.) Will try WildBoar and DV8 again tomorrow. Hoping there is some universal cut to fit stuff with quality adhesive that'll hold up to constant removing of the Targa tops.

Thanks in advance.
UPDATE; Ordered new weather stripping through DV8 for their top, Waiting on their arrival.

Having trouble with Wildboar since they're apparently out of business; Unless someone know's of another name they go by or way to get a hold of someone knowledgable of their products'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts