JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
give us a little sanctuary from the Little Mao and his hoes spying over here.

they must be worried about their secrets getting out.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
give us a little sanctuary from the Little Mao and his hoes spying over here.

they must be worried about their secrets getting out.
Excellent idea...as it is, the vermin have total access to our little peacefull acre...phucking drama queers/queens that they are...oh....and the biatches too;)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
BTTT

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
That works for me, but how do we know those "spies" are not actually members here under a different name with a few posts?

Might be hard to come up with a way to do this,but i think its a great idea!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ask Lance to create a red star private forum within Chit Chat.

There is one on Pirate. Say whatever you want in there. Even if somebody from another board joins just to spy, I doubt they would want to give $$$ to support this board.

·
Registered
608 Posts
spies for who?
im lost
whats the inner forum rivalry
Check out
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1174

their are a few other threads as well. At jk-forum you just mention a blacklisted company and you are banned or you suggest checking out other forums for more information and you get banned. You can't PM anyone without it being edited if something is in their that they don't like. So pretty much you can't say anything unless it is praising what they say you should be praising or bashing what they say you should be bashing.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I don't think anyone worries about their spying...the silver lining in all this is their (the scumbags) ability to access ALL our forums so that we can let those koch suckers know exactly how we feel...you can't do that so long as you are a member of that $hithole.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
i disagree

leave it open

let them look, who cares

we are better then that
What would say if this happened...

You saw a meet n' greet posted on "that" website. You then go here and post a meet n' greet here to get more people to go...

That meet n' greet that was on the other website got deleted, because it was posted here.

Reason it got deleted... They saw it over here and they don't want interaction between members.

·
Vendor
2,531 Posts

You saw a meet n' greet posted on "that" website. You then go here and post a meet n' greet here to get more people to go...

That meet n' greet that was on the other website got deleted, because it was posted here.

Reason it got deleted... They saw it over here and they don't want interaction between members.
i would say the people that saw it get deleted should PM him and tell him to go fawk himself and come over here:beer:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
I for one enjoy that they waste their time checking up on us...Insecure little fawks.
Agreed. Fawk 'em. :thefinger:

I'd say, we'll have a better time without 'em.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Letting folks who are legit guests look around and get a feel for the forum is more importiant in my opinion than wondering if someone is spying on you. It sounds like a few people here have a bit of paranoia about who knows they are here, what they are saying, and want to hide. I don't know how many of us are members of more than one site but I do know that personally I have no problems anywhere I go or any site I go to.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Letting folks who are legit guests look around and get a feel for the forum is more importiant in my opinion than wondering if someone is spying on you. It sounds like a few people here have a bit of paranoia about who knows they are here, what they are saying, and want to hide. I don't know how many of us are members of more than one site but I do know that personally I have no problems anywhere I go or any site I go to.
Bet you don't have the "Rupedog for President" in your sig on the other forum.
You should try it out over there, let us know how it works out for you.;)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Much to do about nothing, really...I think access to the Chit Chat, for sale forums ought to be limited to members only...it's done over "their" on their comparable forums...paranoid folk here...I don't think so...I agree...let's see the Rupedog for Prez on your sig over "their";)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts