JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the new Texans on top of an already Texas heavy population, what do you guys think?

For now we have
http://www.jkowners.com/forum/group.php?groupid=5
For those that can figure out how to join it :p

But an actual subforum would be nice!:stirthepot:

·
Registered
712 Posts
Do we though? I'm not sure we've made enough texas-centric content in this sub-forum to qualify. Not that I'm against it, I just wonder if it is needed.

Don't want them to think us Texans are trying to change things due to our numbers, you know, like those FL guys...:thefinger:

!c

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ya....since we did so well over "there"...

I liked the lone star forum area....
Yeah, the lone-star state forum is the only thing that was good about the other place and the only thing I read over there...

And we won't get in trouble for posting local events on here that are deemed hostile towards them.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Yeah, the lone-star state forum is the only thing that was good about the other place and the only thing I read over there...

And we won't get in trouble for posting local events on here that are deemed hostile towards them.
Oh Oh!!! Can I be Area Leader?!

:hide:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Hell yes..this is what I was talking about.

Now, when Lance finally gives you your subsection, you're gonna make a thread saying thankyou to karnuvore.
Right?!?

How about making me an honorary Texan? Yo hablo espanol un poco.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Hell yes..this is what I was talking about.

Now, when Lance finally gives you your subsection, you're gonna make a thread saying thankyou to karnuvore.
Right?!?

How about making me an honorary Texan? Yo hablo espanol un poco.
sure we'll make you an honorary Texan. Only if you promise to speak ENGLISH. :smokin: We have to put up with too much espanol already!

·
Registered
9,139 Posts

It might be considered if you can provide a reference from previous experience..... (perhaps WasteO or Rebard can write a letter for you.:thefinger:) You know much of the same bunch is here and we must be kept under control at all times. (or we might hurt ourselves):dustin:

·
Broker by the Minute
3,825 Posts
Silly Texans, :shaking:

How about ..... NO. :thefinger:

I would submit you could start your thread topics with.. TX - FS big pile of poop. Then only the Texans could look and see that it is just for them. Oh and the TX part might be a dead give-a-way too. :thefinger:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Silly Texans, :shaking:

How about ..... NO. :thefinger:

I would submit you could start your thread topics with.. TX - FS big pile of poop. Then only the Texans could look and see that it is just for them. Oh and the TX part might be a dead give-a-way too. :thefinger:
:thefinger: Tough Guy

·
Registered
141 Posts

I totally agree! :bounce:

Haha, you've got my vote.

·
Registered
411 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.