JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
True words. I proudly cast my first presidential vote for Mr. Reagan in 1980.

·
Coonasian
1,833 Posts
The man is well missed. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
At the most pivotal times in this countries history we had a strong President to lead this country. Reagen was one of those men. We about due for another
Agreed but who?

I became a citizen of this great country only 18 months ago at age 48 but lived here 20 years. I can now finally vote, but I don't know who to vote for out of this crap.

·
Registered
9,421 Posts
Agreed but who?

I became a citizen of this great country only 18 months ago at age 48 but lived here 20 years. I can now finally vote, but I don't know who to vote for out of this crap.
People try to make that decision for you but you own your one vote, for whatever it's worth. I know who my choice this time around is but I'm not sure any of our options is the guy this country is waiting for.

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
One of his greatest speaches! Love that guy and have huge respect for the ones in uniform.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,082 Posts
Agreed but who?

I don't care who you vote for (I lie). I hate all these bastards. I just vote for the one that is more in line with my thinking and stands mostly for what I believe in. Or just vote against the guy that you really hate.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Whats the fookin point? Welcome to Amerika and its elite class. Want to be President when you grow up? Good luck with that. The kingmakers have to approve you and surgically attach puppet strings. Then the pacs, lobbies, and special interest groups tell the kingmakers what they want to champion and you smile n nod in all the right places. After 4 or 8 years you go home and the next mannequin takes your place.
Voting for a president is like choosing between a big mac and a quarter pounder. You think there is a difference but the money goes into the same coffer and both are filled with pink slime. The last time this country had a choice, it was H Ross Perot. He never had a chance, because he wasn't part of the plan.
Obama got elected as a joke, Clinton was elected so his wife could run shit, and Bush Jr got the nod because the party owed his dad for making them so much money. Re-animate Ronnies head and lets kill some commies :) i'm going to take the tin foil off of my head now and go re-read Catcher in the Rye

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,082 Posts
I just got to watch this when I got home. Man could Ronnie know how to give a speech.

Remember it is always darkest right before the dawn. We had to have a Jimmy Carter in order to have a Ronald Reagan. Now we have a fucking nightmare, so what is next on the horizon..........

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.