JKOwners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will first state that this is my fault for ordering from them and not going to Dave as usual from Northridge. I ordered a Trektop NX from them 2 1/2 months ago. After receiving the order confirmation with details explaining of the 2-3 month backorder I decided to go with Northridge 4x4 who could have the top to my door the next day. I filled out the online cancelation form and called truck/jeepaddons to confirm the cancelation. Everything was great and they were more than helpful. Fast forward to today. I received a shipping notice email that my Trektop has just been shipped and my credit card has been charged $604.00 by truckaddons.com. I call to explain my story and the lady simply says "you never cancelled your order". Really? So now I have to wait for their "return manager" to send me some form so I can return the top and then hopefully get a refund in 2-4 weeks. Granted the problem will most likely be rectified but charging $600 to someones credit/check card due to your mistake and all I get is a "sorry sir, you can most likely expect a refund in 2-4 weeks depending on how fast the shipping company can return the top". Never again will you get my business.

/rant off

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
So after 2.5 months you went to cancel your order? Then it shipped. Why didn't you contact Chris on here? You do know that they are a vendor on JKO?

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Yep, I'm right here and doesn't sound right. I wasn't aware that we had even gotten any Trektop NX's in stock yet to ship out recently. I'll go ahead and apologize in advance. PM me your info and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

·
Banned
16,618 Posts
Nice

OP @ 1330
I will first state that this is my fault for ordering from them and not going to Dave as usual from Northridge. I ordered a Trektop NX from them 2 1/2 months ago. After receiving the order confirmation with details explaining of the 2-3 month backorder I decided to go with Northridge 4x4 who could have the top to my door the next day. I filled out the online cancelation form and called truck/jeepaddons to confirm the cancelation. Everything was great and they were more than helpful. Fast forward to today. I received a shipping notice email that my Trektop has just been shipped and my credit card has been charged $604.00 by truckaddons.com. I call to explain my story and the lady simply says "you never cancelled your order". Really? So now I have to wait for their "return manager" to send me some form so I can return the top and then hopefully get a refund in 2-4 weeks. Granted the problem will most likely be rectified but charging $600 to someones credit/check card due to your mistake and all I get is a "sorry sir, you can most likely expect a refund in 2-4 weeks depending on how fast the shipping company can return the top". Never again will you get my business.

/rant off
Response @ 1344
Yep, I'm right here and doesn't sound right. I wasn't aware that we had even gotten any Trektop NX's in stock yet to ship out recently. I'll go ahead and apologize in advance. PM me your info and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

14 minutes. Not too shabby.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
I'm addicted to JKO, what can I say?

While I'm waiting for the customer's information, I'll just go ahead and put this out there. Refunds don't take 2-4 weeks. On a normal return we usually will inspect the day it is returned and then the refund is issued within 24 hours and then depending on the bank, it takes 24-72 hours for them to see the money back on their account. I just checked in the warehouse and we've not received any Trektops in, so this doesn't make any sense. Regardless of what has happened, it will be made right and most definitely not in the time frame of the original post.

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
One of the best guys in the business... sincere 100%. ^^^

Lets wrap this one up quick...yes?

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
I'm going to add this into the new DL criteria...

If you have a rant or gripe about something...

DON'T POST AND RUN.. Stick around for a few or wait till you have time to communicate respectfully with the vendor/ manufacturer about the issue.

OP- Here we have your guy on here making things right... where are you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.