JKOwners Forum banner

821 - 840 of 840 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
He finally praised the UD60s......Instagram, you’ll need to look.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Strange isn’t it, considering he’s steered everyone and their brother towards their competition since they came out. All without having ran them himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The switch to being a fan of UD 60's happened right after Dynatrac sold axles to and did a video with Litebrite. The rat tailed wonder can't stand when he isn't the only youtube sensation that a vendor is working with. This was not long after Litebrite joined his forum to defend themselves and find out where all of the hate was coming from and got dog piled on, then got their own thread.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Ah, hah! Way-A-Douche now has competition, eh? Have they started their own forum?

·
you can go piss up a rope
1,236 Posts
$15 or $25 a month better get some teats. Who the hell would pay for that crap?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
There's an entire generation of internet users that think it's perfectly OK to pathetically orbit around internet personalities in hopes that they get thrown a scrap or two.

I would gladly take their money, too, except I have those ugly puffy nips with the wirey hairs around the edges so nobody is going to pay to see my tits.

Except maybe @j3ff3ry_j33p. You'll pay boy. Oh you'll pay reeeeeal good. *fingers bellybutton*

·
Super Moderator
6,198 Posts
There's an entire generation of internet users that think it's perfectly OK to pathetically orbit around internet personalities in hopes that they get thrown a scrap or two.

I would gladly take their money, too, except I have those ugly puffy nips with the wirey hairs around the edges so nobody is going to pay to see my tits.

Except maybe @j3ff3ry_j33p. You'll pay boy. Oh you'll pay reeeeeal good. *fingers bellybutton*

·
Registered
9 Posts
Personally I can't stand YouTube Jeepers! Well, some are alright but I cringe every time I watch the owner of Wayalife...sorry but I just can't.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Personally I can't stand YouTube Jeepers! Well, some are alright but I cringe every time I watch the owner of Wayalife...sorry but I just can't.
Great feedback! Thanks so much.

·
Banned
702 Posts
821 - 840 of 840 Posts