JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 840 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Sorry your day started off that way man. Gargle, spit then hit one of our tasteful threads.....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Rick Rand

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
It's like a retarded pirate4x4. They try to be mean, but you end up feeling sorry for them.
Weird, i'm pretty sure that's how the folks at Pirate feel about us...

·
Super Moderator
15,337 Posts
You can probably get a few Tic-Tacs from Chris.

Reactions: aqualungs

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts

·
JKO Dickhead
3,522 Posts
I not a member there but just read some of the threads..I am glad I am on here because there seems to be a much larger population of informed people here with better information.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Should be your goal to see how many days it takes to get banned. Have fun with it. Its kind of a badge of honor.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Can't imagine how quickly I would be banned were I to be myself over there. The more time that goes by since our Rubicon trip last year I'm kinda regretting not taking a shot at cutting that fucking rat tail off. I know Rich would have tried and I feel like I let his flatbiller ass down:mad:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
38 Posts
Should be your goal to see how many days it takes to get banned. Have fun with it. Its kind of a badge of honor.
Yeah you really have to watch your step on that forum - in public posts AND private PM's even. If you mention something they don't agree with, look out! And it seems like every week there is some major blowup on there between the forum owner and somebody...

Wouldn't surprise me if I got banned from there, for THIS post on this forum. :shaking:

Reactions: The old fart

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Marking my spot for a potential legendary thread. :thefinger:

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
- Yawn -

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Just a little suggestion for the next dork that goes over there for the sole purpose of picking a e-fight with that ponytailed Turbo-nerd:
Hone your English skills to at least a 6th grade level, and bring some actual game. Eddie is making guys look very foolish.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Just a little suggestion for the next dork that goes over there for the sole purpose of picking a e-fight with that ponytailed Turbo-nerd:
Hone your English skills to at least a 6th grade level, and bring some actual game. Eddie is making guys look very foolish.
Nonsense. I want to watch them embarrass themselves and come back crying. :thefinger:

·
Registered
9,439 Posts
Nonsense. I want to watch them embarrass themselves and come back crying. :thefinger:
I agree, except on my brief visit to that site I noticed that he makes a point to connect the trolls to JKO and in doing so makes us looks like bumbling morons if only by association. It was cute 5 yrs ago, now the trolling of him and his is played out.

·
Registered
575 Posts
We should make our own stickers with this. Sell em cheaper than his are sold for.

and add this

Some one need's to take the way of life sticker and add this
http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=9143488

Bet they would sell them.

I've visited just in doing research on a few things. But I'll never sign up there. I am very surprised at how the guy openly belittle anyone and everyone. usually over stuff that doesn't even matter. Whats worse is people see the way he treats people and they stay. Does he suck off his groupies or are they all just drinking the cool-aid.

It wouldn't be bad if he was in the slightest way open to a difference in opinion. or agree to disagree but he seems very childish and gets stomps his feet when proven wrong. How does the dude keep people staying there?

Really sucks, there was a time I really wanted to go on some of those trail rides they do. Now I"d like to go just to kick the crap out of him for the way he treats people

1 - 20 of 840 Posts