JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy crap is all I can say. My rear trackbar bracket has been giving me fits since I put it on (about 1.5 years ago). It keeps denting my shocks and I haven't really cared in the past. Now I have the Rancho 9000s and it is kind of happening again (despite having the shock relocator). So, via this forum I contacted TeraFlex on Tuesday. A few nice people there got me in contact with Joe and man...I gotta tell ya, I was impressed. I never thought for a second I would get this kind of customer service. The new track bar bracket (mounts on the axle, not the frame) arrived today and I just talked with them on Tuesday. I'm impressed guys, thanks. Can't wait to get it installed...just need to get a dry, warm shop to install it. :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Holy crap is all I can say. My rear trackbar bracket has been giving me fits since I put it on (about 1.5 years ago). It keeps denting my shocks and I haven't really cared in the past. Now I have the Rancho 9000s and it is kind of happening again (despite having the shock relocator). So, via this forum I contacted TeraFlex on Tuesday. A few nice people there got me in contact with Joe and man...I gotta tell ya, I was impressed. I never thought for a second I would get this kind of customer service. The new track bar bracket (mounts on the axle, not the frame) arrived today and I just talked with them on Tuesday. I'm impressed guys, thanks. Can't wait to get it installed...just need to get a dry, warm shop to install it. :)
Yup, another satisfied customer. :beer:

·
Registered
610 Posts
I had the exact problem with mine. I didn't know if I was doing something wrong-with the install-so I posted up asking for input. Before I knew the TF rep got my info and had a new shock and the axle mounted bracket sent to me free of charge. :beer:

TF CS is great:grinpimp:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'll jump on this bandwagon also... 4wd.com sent my bumper minus any mounting hardware and missing the plastic cap the the latch attaches to. 1 call to TF and it was sorted out.

GREAT company :beer:

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think it has to do with them all being 4x4's (at least a couple of jk'ers). Since they are all in our same boat they take great care of us and practice the golden rule. When you stop by their shop the employee parking lot is filled with rigs :)

Medsker

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I think it has to do with them all being 4x4's (at least a couple of jk'ers). Since they are all in our same boat they take great care of us and practice the golden rule. When you stop by their shop the employee parking lot is filled with rigs :)

Medsker
I want a job. :bounce:

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been a long time customer of TF and they have never let me down. It's just nice to see a business conduct themselves the same way I do...or atleast try to! Now, if I could only afford their Long Arm upgrade, I'd be set!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know what you're all talking about and feel the same way about them.

So much so, that I even have their sticker on my JK. And I should add that I'm one of those that hate to advertise anything on my JK.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
now, if only they weren't associate with JK-forum, i might be able to bring myself to buy something from them.
Don't judge any company by the forums they advertise on. I don't personally post there, but the simple fact is that right now that board has the lion's share of JK owners, especially new ones. As a company, we'd be missing an opportunity if we didn't have a presence there.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Don't judge any company by the forums they advertise on. I don't personally post there, but the simple fact is that right now that board has the lion's share of JK owners, especially new ones. As a company, we'd be missing an opportunity if we didn't have a presence there.
PLUS they'd bash your products if you weren't a paying sponsor....
(yep, I know):shaking:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts